Ot over 700 missiles fell / still confined to shelters & houses.

Old July 16th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot over 700 missiles fell / still confined to shelters & houses.

Good morning , Here in Haifa we had a Quiet Night .
All in all More than million Israelies are enclosed in shelters. Many
houses were hit and several people are dead. At the same time The
south also gets it`s Daily Missile `s `quota` , another house in
Shderot was just hit.
But we know we have the right to fight for our survival.
It seems that the long range missiles can get to most parts of the
country and to Europe as well ....
Got up this morning with intention to go back to my translating and
dress my loom with the new warp.
Summer schools are called of in the north, and a bit south of it.
Factories will work by permission only.
Oh yes i am going to read quietly, as well ,
Found a book called
Symphonic Poem, The art of Animah Brenda Lynn Robinson , Harry N.
Abrams , 2002. Has anyone seen her exhibitions , or the book ,
mirjam
Old July 16th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

It's good to see you posting on the group Mirjam, I've been thinking
about you all day and praying for your safety. Please keep us posted.
Marie and the cats

Old July 16th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Good morning , Here in Haifa we had a Quiet Night .

Thinking of you with love and hope!

Love Shelagh

Old July 17th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
[...]

Mirjam,

Shelagh is correct. Please don't let the poor people blind by rage from
racism that was taught to them, not bred in.

Yes, I feel for the also.

But most of all I feel for my dear friend, my twin. We think of you all
day Mirjam. Gail also said you are in her thoughts and prayers. Most
of the time I set in the living room with my laptop and read most of the
post to Gail. I don't know if I ever to the group that.

Shalom my dear twin,

Dennis & Gail
Old July 17th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 05:04:25 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a fine yarn

[...]
---

My dearest friend,
Although I have been unusually silent on this NG, please know that
every waking thought is of you and your loved ones.
Love,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0628-5, 07/14/2006
Tested: 7/17/2006 1:08:44 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006