Tuesday

Old October 10th 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default Tuesday

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good morning all , a LOVELY morning partly autumn [ we don`t have a
real one here] , The light is soft, the weather mild [ promised is
a HEAT later].
I have really redone my workroom, culled out mags&books
which were sent to various interested persons , for gift or exchange]
Materials, gadgets, i don`t or think won`t use anymore... all sent to
persons who can and want to use them ,,,, i washed every plastic
drawer, and tin shelf. i resored pins,needles, beads , buttons ,
elastic, ribbons, zippers ...found all kinds of dusts, paper cuts
etc...
Now it is time to get back to creating ,,
good morning all
mirjam

The artistic energy is flowing, good to hear Mirjam.

I am still going back and forth to the hospital to see Gail, stying kind
of busy.

I always have some knitting and or crochet projects going on. It has
been hard to concentrate here lately.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old October 10th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good morning all , a LOVELY morning partly autumn [ we don`t have a
real one here] , The light is soft, the weather mild [ promised is
a HEAT later].

It's supposedly spring here, the daffodils have bloomed and faded, the
grass is growing madly and blossom is everwhere but this morning we
awoke to snow! Big heavy snow showers, flakes the size of golf balls.
It was all over by mid-morning but all very odd.

My man has lost one of his wooly gloves, I've put off knitting him a
new pair because he won't need them till next winter (so I thought). He
really missed that lost glove this morning. : )

Old October 10th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Vintage Purls" wrote in message
It's supposedly spring here, the daffodils have bloomed and faded, the
grass is growing madly and blossom is everwhere but this morning we
awoke to snow! Big heavy snow showers, flakes the size of golf balls.
It was all over by mid-morning but all very odd.

What part of the world are you in? How I wish spring was coming instead of
winter here.

Shelagh

Old October 10th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

Shillelagh wrote:
What part of the world are you in? How I wish spring was coming instead of
winter here.

New Zealand. Christmas time is summer for us - beaches, bush walks and
barbecues!

Old October 10th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Great place. I remember how surprised my young son was when the boys
we were visiting there said they went to their beach cabin for
Christmas. My daughter and I went to a conference but the boys had a
great time exploring the south island with their dad. Someone there
told me to imagine the West Coast of the US (including SE Alaska)
turned upside down and you would get an idea of climate range.

Old October 11th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Good morning all , a LOVELY morning partly autumn [ we don`t have a
real one here] , The light is soft, the weather mild [ promised is
a HEAT later].
I have really redone my workroom, culled out mags&books
which were sent to various interested persons , for gift or exchange]
Materials, gadgets, i don`t or think won`t use anymore... all sent to
persons who can and want to use them ,,,, i washed every plastic
drawer, and tin shelf. i resorted pins,needles, beads , buttons ,