Stash enabling coming up

Old August 14th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Stash enabling coming up

Elann has 100% silk worsted weight yarn on their site today. It looks
yummy. Note the link I'm sending will show the prices in Canadian dollars.
They can and will price in American if you want. I'm really tempted.

http://tinyurl.com/zfry6

There's also a free pattern for a celtic knot sweater that looks really
nice. They say they had a problem getting the chart to print, so you click
on a link to send them an e-mail, and they'll mail the chart to you.

Shelagh

Old August 14th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:34:00 -0500, "Shillelagh"
spewed forth :

MMMmmm...silk! Too bad I'm over budget for "fun stuff" for the month
*sigh*

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Old August 14th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Purchased some of this yummy yarn in lilac.
I can attest to the fact you can easily deal with them from the US.
They have a version of the site that is in dollars and they mail to the
US from Point Roberts using US Priority Mail which gets here in no
time.
Thanks. Judy