AD: "Spring Bllues" and "Violets" ending today

Old February 3rd 04, 05:53 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD: "Spring Bllues" and "Violets" ending today

I have more auctions ending today, in just an hour or two... and what I
learned from having auctions close in the middle of the day yesterday
was NOT TO EVER DO IT AGAIN! So, there's good news and bad news: the bad
news (for me) is that the bidders just aren't there for me at eleven in
the morning... and the good news (for you) is that these sets probably
won't get bid up very high, and it's some of my best encased floral work
ever! So if you're interested in a major score, check them out:

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

There are new sets on my website as well, and more to come today:

http://www.beadwife.com

Thanks, guys!

-Kalera
Old February 3rd 04, 07:54 PM
AmazeR

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

There are new sets on my website as well, and more to come today:

http://www.beadwife.com

Ooohhh, there's sooo many beads I like!!

Especially the Lime Lentils and the Before Technicolor

Mavis

Old February 3rd 04, 08:11 PM
Karin Cernik

Darn it, you weren't supposed to say anything, that spring blues II was
supposed to be MINE... :-) So everyone else, stay away from them!
:-)

Karin

Old February 3rd 04, 09:26 PM
Dr. Sooz

Tiny aqua lentils...and lime ones, too......Bohemian
Pastels.......and....and.....AAAUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 3rd 04, 09:27 PM
Dr. Sooz

Darn it, you weren't supposed to say anything, that spring blues II was
supposed to be MINE... :-) So everyone else, stay away from them!
:-)

Karin

Yeah, and I have one under guard as well, with my name already on it......Of
course, then again, I want Kalera to get lots of money for her beads.......but
I want a major score.......But....but......

piercing wail

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 3rd 04, 10:47 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Kalera,

How long is the violet lentil strand? I'm size impaired today.

Just a suggestion - putting the strand length in the description would be
helpful :-)

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old February 4th 04, 07:43 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thank you! I am really happy with the way "Before Technicolor" came out,
and I'm positively addicted to making tiny lentils... it's so fun!
-Kalera

Old February 4th 04, 07:43 AM
Kalera Stratton

LOL!

Thanks, Karin! Good luck!

-Kalera

Old February 4th 04, 07:45 AM
Kalera Stratton

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

I have similarly conflicting feelings when I see a familiar name bidding
on one of my sets... I want them to get a good deal, but I also want a
lot of MOOLAH!

-Kalera

Old February 4th 04, 07:46 AM
Kalera Stratton

The Bohemian Pastels have the most subtle little dichro sparkles in the
raised stringer. They're such *happy* beads!

-Kalera