An interesting info site

Old February 19th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default An interesting info site

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp I haven't labelled it "off
topic" because I think that everyone should check out their birth day
info - perhaps there is a common bond between quilters of the world
other than fabric, thread and creativity. Who knows! Enjoy learning
more about the day that that you were born and much much more about
yourself. jennellh
Old February 19th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Anything astrological without birth time and location is pretty much
worthless. The generalizations so great they are not very helpful.

Taria

Old February 19th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

It might not have been totally scientific, but it was uncannily accurate
in many respects for me!
Thanks Jen - interesting.
..
In message
,
jennellh writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 20th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
offkilterquilter

jennellh wrote:
http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp I haven't labelled it "off
topic" because I think that everyone should check out their birth day
info - perhaps there is a common bond between quilters of the world
other than fabric, thread and creativity. Who knows! Enjoy learning
more about the day that that you were born and much much more about
yourself. jennellh

So I scrolled down, and knew a LOT of what was there, always interested
in who I shared a birthday with and such...then I got to this:

"There are 309 days till Christmas 2008!"

SO not nice!!

Larisa
Old February 20th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Well.......thank you, tho I have that much time to FINISH the WUH that is
now at SIL's--she's doing the beading so I won't have to work with glue of
ANY sort : )
I did get the MQ'ing done on it and then the SM kicked up royally so I
'basted' the binging on and when it gets back I'll have to do a proper job.
Basted it in case she had any need to spot wash it.

Butterfly (Its gonna be a puuuurty one : )
"offkilterquilter" wrote in message
news
jennellh wrote:
http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp I haven't labelled it "off
topic" because I think that everyone should check out their birth day
info - perhaps there is a common bond between quilters of the world
other than fabric, thread and creativity. Who knows! Enjoy learning
more about the day that that you were born and much much more about
yourself. jennellh

So I scrolled down, and knew a LOT of what was there, always interested in
who I shared a birthday with and such...then I got to this:

"There are 309 days till Christmas 2008!"

SO not nice!!

Larisa

Interesting Info About How Chain Is Made Tinkster Beads 0 June 15th 05 06:30 AM
interesting site hallo Doll Houses 4 February 10th 05 11:46 PM
Interesting info about this group - culled form the directory CNYstitcher Quilting 50 January 2nd 05 09:29 PM
Interesting historical art info... Gud Nabor General Crafting 0 July 22nd 03 12:57 PM