Didymium Glasses - Questions

Old August 9th 04, 11:54 PM
starlia

Default Didymium Glasses - Questions

You will absolutely love your shield. It's one of the best glass
investments we've ever made.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Maeven" wrote in message
You guys are just too funny!

Since my hubby and I both wear glasses I think we'll go the Shield route.

think it said that they come with a pair of clear safety glasses too.

Just
have to save up a couple of paydays.

Thanks everyone!
Wendy

"starlia" wrote in message
Whew....feel much better. LOL

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
Waaaaa! Better sprinkle some mojo powder on Starlia, STAT!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

starlia wrote:
Now you've gone and messed with my mojo. What are you trying to do?
sniffle

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

Yeah, but I'd rather wear glasses anyway than be a freak statistic

for
whatever reason, yannowutimean?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

starlia wrote:

The shield protects me from flying glass very well. In fact it's

almost
complete protection for your face and neck areas. You don't really

need
safety glasses when using it.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Karen_AZ" wrote in message

I forgot another possibility. Auralens makes a shield that you can

clamp

your table (I think...it might just have a weighted base) and

place

between

you and your torch. It filters the way you need it to, with no

glasses

wear. BUT please get yourself some safety goggles as well since

the

shield

won't protect you from flying glass.

KarenK