I actually SEWED something today

Old December 18th 03, 02:15 AM
Ann Adamson

Default I actually SEWED something today

Yippee!

I made one fancy pillowcase for my oldest son for Christmas!
It came out so nice, and it's cute, all in baseball fabrics.

Friday afternoon I will make one for my youngest son.
He is a soccer man.

Wow, that was fun!!
Ann

Old December 18th 03, 02:39 AM
AliceW

Good for you, Ann! Dancing in the New Jersey fog for you! Don't overdo
now, easy does it for a while.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old December 18th 03, 02:46 AM
frood

My Christmas Elves are joining me in a very special Happy Dance!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old December 18th 03, 02:57 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Ann-

Yippee yoo!!! Good for you!

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old December 18th 03, 08:06 AM
Patti

Hullo Ann
That's just marvellous. I can see your smile from here!!!
It must be so great for you to be doing normal stuff again; and getting
the sound of the sewing machine back in your ears.
I'm really, really, pleased for you.
..
In article , Ann Adamson
writes
Yippee!

I made one fancy pillowcase for my oldest son for Christmas!
It came out so nice, and it's cute, all in baseball fabrics.

Friday afternoon I will make one for my youngest son.
He is a soccer man.

Wow, that was fun!!
Ann

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 18th 03, 06:34 PM
Queen of Squishies

Conga rats, Ann!! Dancing in the moonlight for ya!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 19th 03, 12:55 AM
TerriLee in WA

Yay!!! Happy dancing in sunny but windy Seattle.
--
TerriLee in WA (state) USA
Virtual Gypsy

Old December 20th 03, 06:34 PM
Diana Curtis

Now I have this mental image of a line of white rats doing a conga for Ann.
Whoohoooo!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
nk.net...

Old December 20th 03, 08:46 PM
Queen of Squishies

That's it! They do their dancing in the moonlight that way.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 21st 03, 03:48 AM
Coleen

Ann --

Wow, what wonderful news. Yippee Skippy!!!

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

"Ann Adamson" wrote in message
Yippee!

I made one fancy pillowcase for my oldest son for Christmas!
It came out so nice, and it's cute, all in baseball fabrics.

Friday afternoon I will make one for my youngest son.
He is a soccer man.

Wow, that was fun!!
Ann

Yee-haw - I did some beading today! Marisa2 Beads 9 September 14th 04 08:45 PM
OT ~ There's a hole in my heart and life today (long) Mj Beads 27 May 24th 04 06:32 AM
Did Google burp today? AliceW Quilting 2 December 3rd 03 05:17 AM
shopping trip today! MakeDoMom Quilting 3 August 24th 03 03:27 PM