blackbeltbeaddiva (was I have been working on this for a few years)

Old July 6th 03, 12:31 AM
Christina Peterson

Default blackbeltbeaddiva (was I have been working on this for a few years)

You sound remarkably like a woman who posted a while back who couldn't
spell.

wrote in message
om...
I wondered how long it would take the Dr's enablers to rally around
their monument of hypocrisy. If anyone spoke to you or the Dr stating
their opinion "firmly and assertively" your response would be "we
don't like the bossy" Or some other pathetic petty remark to penalize
the assertive, nice, genuine person from continuing the thread. And
oboy never ever initiate your own post using assertivness that is only
reserved for the Dr. and her enablers. The rest of us must make jokes
to show alliegance to the Dr and her enablers or suck it up. So it is
okay for the Dr to defend us all as not being idiots. Now that is a
load, having the Dr getting on her soap box and declaring we are not
idiots. I should be thankful she was assertive to a poster who
deserved better? I'm too sensative? Perhaps you are too weak to rock
the boat and instead choose to accept behavior that you yourself would
not tolerate from a stranger. Sheesh. Blah, blah, blah.

Oh by the way a person labeled "the nicest, most genuine people there
are" does not behave like a petulant child one minute and the Queen of
nice the next. Well we all see what is happening to one "Queen of
Nice." It's a good thing.
:-)

Time and time again the Dr behaves rudely and no one says anything or
her cheering squad comes out to support her. If that is the accepted
practice then I expect you would accept my "firmly and assertive
opinion" or is that reserved for a select few?

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message

t.net...
Sooz is one of the nicest, most genuine people there are. She also

states
her opinion firmly and assertively.

--
Kandice Seeber