My maidens.

Old January 3rd 04, 12:12 AM
Dianne Lewandowski

Jim Cripwell wrote:
The day before I left for England, I got back the fourth of my
maidens (nude females for any newcomers) back from the framers. This is
the Alberto Vargas, and she really looks very good. I have had my web
site updated, so if you want to see the four I have completed, go to
www.ncf.ca/~bf906. I hope the caption which Vargas put on the original
raises a smile or two.

Jim, these are STUNNING!! I don't know how you do it!!! I smiled at
the Vargas. It brought back memories.

Dianne

Old January 6th 04, 02:47 AM
Roberta

Jim, these are really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Roberta

--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any

Old January 6th 04, 02:56 PM
Lynne Demmery

I've seen Jim's Maidens in person. Photos don't do them justice, they're gorgeous!

I hope Jim will be bringing the latest to our guild meeting for all to see!

Lynne
Ottawa