ok, heres a poser

Old November 4th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
gw

Default ok, heres a poser

I am looking for a knitted childs hat, similar to a watch cap. Does
anyone have a favorite? It can be fancy, but not frilly, (for a boy)
and can have some cables, or what have you.

Thanks!
gw

Old November 4th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"gw" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for a knitted childs hat, similar to a watch cap. Does
anyone have a favorite? It can be fancy, but not frilly, (for a boy)
and can have some cables, or what have you.

Thanks!
gw

Try Rec.crafts.textiles.yarn. They're sure to help and they will probably
send you way more patterns than you could possibly need.

Lucille

Old November 5th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

gw wrote:
I am looking for a knitted childs hat, similar to a watch cap. Does
anyone have a favorite? It can be fancy, but not frilly, (for a boy)
and can have some cables, or what have you.

Thanks!
gw

You could try at www.maggiesrags.com/free patterns/hotmail

I made the "flower" hat for dgd and it came out well, but most of the
others are unisex.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old November 5th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Olwyn Mary wrote:
gw wrote:

I am looking for a knitted childs hat, similar to a watch cap. Does
anyone have a favorite? It can be fancy, but not frilly, (for a boy)
and can have some cables, or what have you.

Thanks!
gw

You could try at www.maggiesrags.com/free patterns/hotmail

I made the "flower" hat for dgd and it came out well, but most of the
others are unisex.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

That link did not come out properly, but if you go to maggiesrags.com
and click on free patterns it should get you there.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old November 6th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

"gw" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for a knitted childs hat, similar to a watch cap. Does
anyone have a favorite? It can be fancy, but not frilly, (for a boy)
and can have some cables, or what have you.

Thanks!
gw

I don`t think any of us HAVE knitted children! Seriously, though, you might
have more luck at Rec.crafts.textiles.yarn.

Pat