Nancy's Notions comes through

Old April 19th 04, 11:35 PM
Kate T.

Default Nancy's Notions comes through

I've been looking for a High Shank free motion foot for a and old SM I have.
It's called Electro-Hygiene. Can't find any info at all on the machine.
The manual is long gone. This machine is in a cabinet and I've been wanting
to use it for free motion quilting. Well Nancy's Notions came through for
me. I ordered the foot last Wednesday and received it today in the mail.
The foot fits!!!!! I've tried others over the years and they didn't. She
even sent me a 5 pack of Schmetz needles, Free....

I've been playing all afternoon. Finally I can get some quilting done on
three quilts. Life is beautiful.. Happy Dancin' around my kitchen.
La-La-La.

Kate T.
South Mississippi

Old April 19th 04, 11:54 PM
Ann Pillman

Kate T. wrote:
I've been looking for a High Shank free motion foot for a and old SM I have.
It's called Electro-Hygiene. Can't find any info at all on the machine.
The manual is long gone. This machine is in a cabinet and I've been wanting
to use it for free motion quilting. Well Nancy's Notions came through for
me. I ordered the foot last Wednesday and received it today in the mail.
The foot fits!!!!! I've tried others over the years and they didn't. She
even sent me a 5 pack of Schmetz needles, Free....

I've been playing all afternoon. Finally I can get some quilting done on
three quilts. Life is beautiful.. Happy Dancin' around my kitchen.
La-La-La.

Kate T.
South Mississippi

Hi Kate,

Thanks for this posting! I have been despairing of finding something to
fit my 20 year old Kenmore machine but after checking the web site I
think I've found something that will work.
Does this mean I can't tell hubby I need a new machine?
--Ann
Old April 20th 04, 12:22 AM
Kate T.

Hey Ann:

I say if men can have their toys (tools- cars) and a playpen (garage or
workshop) they need to keep we ladies happy and let us have our toys and
playpens also. So order that new foot and don't hint about a new machine..
go for it.
(giggle)

Kate T.
South Mississippi