Punchard Question for a Moron

Old December 18th 04, 01:39 PM
Joy Hardie

I will get back to you. What a GREAT offer.
I am weeding through this stack and just found a brochure that shows
pictures for some of them. Hmm...it's starting to make some sense to
me now. But, it looks like each card can make about 5 different
stitches or views. Well...nothing I am going to figure out before
Christmas myself so I will try to keep weeding through and write more
as I learn.
Joy

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:31:02 -0500, S Viemeister
wrote:

Joy Hardie wrote:

Brother KH 881...but I also have a Bulky. Both have ribbers. And,
the stacks of punchcards don't appear to be original sets with either.

I don't think I have a set of 881 cards, but I'm pretty sure I have a set
for the 260. Our scanner is currently non-functioning, but it should be
replaced some time after the holidays.

If you want/need scans of the originals, remind me in January.

Sheila Viemeister

(for email, replace firstname.lastname with my first name and my last name)

Old December 18th 04, 08:37 PM
S Viemeister

Joy Hardie wrote:

I am weeding through this stack and just found a brochure that shows
pictures for some of them. Hmm...it's starting to make some sense to
me now. But, it looks like each card can make about 5 different
stitches or views.

When I was teaching, I did a lesson with variations on just one or two
cards - it was amazing just how different the swatches could be.

Sheila