UPDATE - Seeing Stars Red Lake Hug

Old March 20th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default UPDATE - Seeing Stars Red Lake Hug

A little late. Who knew when I said I'd do the hug that my sister would
be giving birth this month! Little hectic!!

Anyhow, all the hug needs now is binding and a label. I'll be washing
it and sending it on it's way hopefully by the end of the week. Sooner
if I can. Sorry for it's lateness!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...35056259IeiEif (pic of
the top only)

Melissa in NJ

Old March 20th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Okay. That's ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Almost makes me wish I had a need for a HUG.

Jenn in CA

Old March 20th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"Melissa in NJ" wrote:

A little late. Who knew when I said I'd do the hug that my sister would
be giving birth this month! Little hectic!!

Anyhow, all the hug needs now is binding and a label. I'll be washing
it and sending it on it's way hopefully by the end of the week. Sooner
if I can. Sorry for it's lateness!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...35056259IeiEif (pic of
the top only)

Melissa in NJ

That's really lovely, Melissa!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old March 20th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Just beautiful! Well done, and Happy Birthday, Birthday Twin! Will we
see you at Lancaster this year? The Count and I will be there April 6.
Nancycog in MD

Old March 20th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That's nummy! Gorgeous colors, too.

--Heidi

Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

===

Old March 20th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That's just beautiful! I absolutely love the colors.
--
Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

oups.com...