OT Prayer Request

Old October 4th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mystified One[_2_]

Default OT Prayer Request

This morning, my neighbor, Ron Cannon, was in a bad motorcycle accident.
His pelvis is crushed, along with various facial injuries. Please pray for
his recovery, as this accident will permanently change his entire family.
His wife is not working, and they just bought their home.

Thanks for your prayers.

Old October 4th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 4, 5:05 am, "Mystified One" wrote:
This morning, my neighbor, Ron Cannon, was in a bad motorcycle accident.
His pelvis is crushed, along with various facial injuries. Please pray for
his recovery, as this accident will permanently change his entire family.
His wife is not working, and they just bought their home.

Thanks for your prayers.

Healing Thoughts are sent your way
mirjam

Old October 4th 07, 08:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Mystified One wrote:
This morning, my neighbor, Ron Cannon, was in a bad motorcycle accident.
His pelvis is crushed, along with various facial injuries. Please pray
for his recovery, as this accident will permanently change his entire
family. His wife is not working, and they just bought their home.

Thanks for your prayers.

One his way for sure.
Dennis
Old October 4th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
harrowwoman

On Oct 4, 4:05 am, "Mystified One" wrote:
This morning, my neighbor, Ron Cannon, was in a bad motorcycle accident.
His pelvis is crushed, along with various facial injuries. Please pray for
his recovery, as this accident will permanently change his entire family.
His wife is not working, and they just bought their home.

Thanks for your prayers.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. My daughter wants to get a
scooter, I hope she doesnt go ahead with it.
SandyUK

Old October 4th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"harrowwoman" wrote in message
ps.com...

... My daughter wants to get a
scooter, I hope she doesnt go ahead with it.
SandyUK

Spouse loves motorbikes and has had many, for years, until 1984. I hate
them. I even hated riding my own little one when I was twenty. My mother,
who died at 95 in August, loved her scooter, it was one of the few things
she could remember. A daughter rode pillion on her husband's scooter (one of
Spouse's old ones, a Royal Enfield) until it died.

Spouse suggested that we replaced the second car with a scooter for short
local journeys, on environmental grounds. I couldn't fault that.

He got one, I ride it, I'm still not keen but we have to put our money where
our mouth is.

Travelling in cars, trains, aeroplanes and even boats isn't 100% safe
either, if we want to do those things we have to take the risk.

As for our children, we shouldn't interfere with their decisions, we
wouldn't have wanted our parents to do it. We have to trust to their good
sense, after all, we brought them up to have it, didn't we?

One of our sons has a large Triumph which he got to commute between
Chippenham and High Wycombe when he was stationed there, when we visit he
loves taking us 'for a spin'. And of course I go with him, I want to
experience his joy. Who know when I might get the opportunity again? He's in
the Royal Air Force and off for a tour of duty at Christmas, imagine how I'd
feel if I'd said I wouldn't go with him and he didn't come back?

No, they are adults and we have to trust them, just as Spouse know that I
trust him - and they trust us.

Mary

Old October 4th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

All good thoughts and healing energies heading their way...

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old October 4th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Mystified One" wrote in message
This morning, my neighbor, Ron Cannon, was in a bad motorcycle accident.
His pelvis is crushed, along with various facial injuries. Please pray
for his recovery, as this accident will permanently change his entire
family. His wife is not working, and they just bought their home.

Thanks for your prayers.

Your friend and neighbour is added to my prayer list as well as his wife.
The thoughts of a loved one being injured is bad enough, but to have the
added worry of how the house and bills will be paid without income is
horrible too. My heart goes out to them both.

*hugs*
Gem

Old October 5th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Oct 3, 11:05 pm, "Mystified One" wrote:
This morning, my neighbor, Ron Cannon, was in a bad motorcycle accident.
His pelvis is crushed, along with various facial injuries. Please pray for
his recovery, as this accident will permanently change his entire family.
His wife is not working, and they just bought their home.

Thanks for your prayers.

Prayers heading out.

Higs,
Katherine