Simply Quilts

Old December 15th 05, 10:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Simply Quilts

Subject: new shows?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:30:05 EDT

When will the new shows start? All the other series shows are well into
their new season.

I received this reply today. I am so disappointed.
Unfortunately, Simply Quilts has not been renewed for next season. You
can
share your thoughts with HGTV.

Old December 15th 05, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You've got to be kidding me ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Letter writing campaign, here we come !!!!!!!!!

Tina

Old December 16th 05, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

CArole Duvall isn't doing any new shows but hers go on and on...Perhpas SQ
will too...I hope so
as I keep missing the Monday ones which have been the new ones

"Idahoqltr" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old December 16th 05, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh, bummer. I knew they had made changes and it seemed like they were going
in that direction, but oh, no - they can't, they just can't! We need to
email Alex right away!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Idahoqltr" wrote in message
oups.com...
: From:
: To:

: Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:30:05 EDT
:

Old December 16th 05, 12:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Does anyone have an email address for HGTV?

Old December 16th 05, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

.... yet they insist on continuing those remake shows with the ugliest
redecoration I have ever seen. I know it's all a matter of taste but that
baby poop green they used on a kitchen wall had to be the most disgusting
thing I have ever seen. I wouldn't let any of them touch anything of mine!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Jan" wrote in message
. 125.201...
"AliceW" wrote in
:

Oh, bummer. I knew they had made changes and it seemed like they were
going in that direction, but oh, no - they can't, they just can't! We
need to email Alex right away!

It's my understanding that it is HGTV's decision, not a decision of Alex.
So... HGTV would be where you would want to aim that email....

Jan

Old December 16th 05, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article . 201,
Jan wrote:

"AliceW" wrote in
:

Oh, bummer. I knew they had made changes and it seemed like they were
going in that direction, but oh, no - they can't, they just can't! We
need to email Alex right away!

It's my understanding that it is HGTV's decision, not a decision of Alex.
So... HGTV would be where you would want to aim that email....

Jan

When HGTV made that decision to stop airing the shows in Canada it was
because they could get more advertising money if they aired something
other than Simply Quilts. Maybe we need to write to the usual SQ
advertisers and push them to pony up for more ads.

I've seen...Hancock fabrics, AQS long arms, Joanns.....

marcella
Old December 17th 05, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I just wrote an email to HGTV! HGTV Canada cancelled Simply Quilts a year
ago, and I really looked forward to the daily show while in Florida for the
winter!
"Idahoqltr" wrote in message
oups.com...

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:30:05 EDT

When will the new shows start? All the other series shows are well into
their new season.

I received this reply today. I am so disappointed.
Unfortunately, Simply Quilts has not been renewed for next season. You
can
share your thoughts with HGTV.

Simply Quilts Schedule for May '05 AliceW Quilting 4 May 4th 05 02:00 AM
Simply Quilts Hankies Tina Quilting 6 April 9th 05 01:15 AM
Simply Quilts March Schedule Gothikka Quilting 1 February 26th 05 02:04 PM
Sad news for Canadian fans of Simply Quilts Allyson Brown Quilting 7 October 17th 04 08:52 PM
Petition to keep Simply Quilts on the air twice a day Hope Quilting 12 August 6th 03 10:19 PM