OT 6 weeks later....

Old January 31st 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT 6 weeks later....

Just a note to say it has been 6 weeks since my Georgia pup had her knee
surgery. She is allowed to move about and that means I am allowed to
move about : ) She really had a tough time keeping weight off her
leg (only up to go potty). I think the repair is good. She is getting
back to her old self and it is really wonderful.

Thanks to Leslie, Jan and Debra along with all the others who were so
kind and helpful. You guys are the best!
Taria

Old January 31st 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

that's GREAT news, Taria. I'm glad to hear that you both survived. (:

Musicmaker

Old January 31st 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That's great news Taria. It's so difficult to get them to understand,
isn't it.
I hope no further troubles occur and she is fit for life and fun!
..
In message AnPDf.13563$oo1.7695@trnddc02, Taria
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 31st 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

So glad your "baby" is able to wreck havoc again. Was it harder on you or
the pup? Hugs, Linda in Tx

Old February 1st 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

So glad to hear you and your "baby" seem to have come through so well.

Good luck Georgia! Don't run your momma ragged!
--

Cheryl in Oz
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau