Quilt pics up! come see.

Old January 31st 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Quilt pics up! come see.

I just posted some pics of SOME of my quilts. I have to scan in someother
photos and I'll let you know when I post.

Connie
Old January 31st 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Connie S wrote in
:

I just posted some pics of SOME of my quilts. I have to scan in
someother photos and I'll let you know when I post.

Connie

Sorry, Its either a Senior Moment or as my sons say a Blond moment.

Heres the site:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ccsilvania
Old January 31st 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very nice... .I like the frog sitting on the jar in your bug quilt! :-)

Also -- as an OSU alumnus.... must agree.... GO BUCKS.... (although currently DH is working for
that "school up north" -- so there are times of the year I must say GO BLUE... (after all... I do
like being able to make my mortgage payment at the beginning of each month!)

Kate in MI

Old January 31st 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I loved your Bug Quilt!!! those escaping critters cracked me up.

And I wish I would have found some Seahawks fabric for the back of my
grandson's football quilt instead of just plain regular football
players. (I also liked your Dolphin quilt.) Oh well.... how was I to
know??

Annie in NW Washington

Old January 31st 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Great quilts! Thanks for sharing, Connie. And again, a big welcome back!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old January 31st 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Great quilts - thanks for sharing.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Connie S" wrote in message
Connie S wrote in
:

Old January 31st 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks Connie
I really like the Bug Jar quilt. The way there are smaller jars, and
some fallen down makes it really special - along with the appliqué
pieces.
..
In message , Connie S
writes
Connie S wrote in
:

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 31st 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"marbles_2" wrote in
ups.com:

I loved your Bug Quilt!!! those escaping critters cracked me up.

And I wish I would have found some Seahawks fabric for the back of my
grandson's football quilt instead of just plain regular football
players. (I also liked your Dolphin quilt.) Oh well.... how was I to
know??

Annie in NW Washington

Annie:

If you have a JoAnn store nearby ask at the cutting desk and if it can be
found they will order it for you. That's how I got the Dolphins fabric.

New Pics of Quilt Blocks She in PA Quilting 3 November 8th 04 03:07 AM
Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Melissa in NJ Quilt Pics Melissa in NJ Quilting 32 November 13th 03 12:26 PM
Blues Quilt Pics up at last! annie Quilting 35 November 5th 03 09:20 PM
new pics of of 2 more quilt tops Kathy in CA Quilting 7 October 26th 03 05:05 PM