OFF TOPIC - a recipe for madness

Old October 4th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default OFF TOPIC - a recipe for madness

DH and DS have new cell phones and they are looking for ringtones.

Cheryl

Old October 4th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
DH and DS have new cell phones and they are looking for ringtones.

Cheryl

I`ve got the Royal Marines march-past on mine, thanks to Richard! (A Life on
the Ocean Wave).

Pat

Old October 4th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
DH and DS have new cell phones and they are looking for ringtones.

I just found some awesome ones for free download at
http://www.footstompin.com/ringtones

Especially if you like bagpipes! When I eventually get a cell, that's
where I'm going!

Sue

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
http://www.dirtylinen.com
Old October 4th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Seaspray

Cheryl,

I change my son's ringtones from time to time just for a laugh.
Usually I change it to the Polka! He says his friends all laugh. There
are a few doozies that came with the phone.

Sneaky, aye.

Diane

lucretia borgia wrote:
Cheryl Isaak ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with
DH and DS have new cell phones and they are looking for ringtones.

Cheryl

I was at DED's the other Sunday and one grandchild beast changed the
ringtone on my cell when I wasn't looking, then had the gall to 'phone
me and it sounded as if someone trod on the cat's tail, ghastly
screech. I can't tell you how fast they found themselves altering it
back lol

Old October 4th 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/3/06 9:03 PM, in article ,
"Susan Hartman" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
DH and DS have new cell phones and they are looking for ringtones.

I just found some awesome ones for free download at
http://www.footstompin.com/ringtones

Especially if you like bagpipes! When I eventually get a cell, that's
where I'm going!

Sue

I'd get so many strange looks.

Then again, so did the woman whose ring tone was "Yo b*tch you're phone is
ringing"

Cheryl

Old October 4th 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/3/06 7:58 PM, in article ,
"Pat P" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
DH and DS have new cell phones and they are looking for ringtones.

Cheryl

I`ve got the Royal Marines march-past on mine, thanks to Richard! (A Life on
the Ocean Wave).

Pat

That could be a good one!

Old October 4th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Pat P wrote:
I believe they`ve done that awful "Crazy Frog" as a ringtone! Now that
WOULD drive you nuts. I got it on a keyring for Richard last Christmas.
After his boys had driven HIM mad with it, he passed it on to his
soon-to-be-brother-in-law`s little boy. Looks like I`ve driven several
families round the bend with it!!! If you Google Crazy Frog Ring Tone, you
can get it!!! LOL! I hope your kids don`t read this.

A good use for such a keyring or those infuriating greeting cards that
incessantly play a tinny tune is to pop them into molehills on your lawn
- the moles soon move out!
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian

Posting ON Topic threads Tia Mary Quilting 0 October 22nd 05 08:44 PM
glas FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 October 16th 03 07:50 PM
OT/Pear 'Honey' Recipe Needed from one of you Texas Cooks [email protected] Quilting 0 September 6th 03 04:51 PM
glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 18th 03 05:40 AM