OT, from Gillian

Old October 2nd 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

Default OT, from Gillian

wrote in message
Joan E. wrote:
Pat P wrote:
"Joan E." wrote in message

What's wrong with cereal? I've been a cereal addict since I was a
young girl!

Dipped in chocolate, of course!

Oh, but of *course*! LOL!

Joan

Yeeuuucchhh!!!
This must be like the Marmite thing - love it or hate it!
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian

I love both of them - but not both together! Now crisps (potato chips)
covered in chocolate are gorgeous, oddly enough!

Pat

Old October 2nd 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
Joan E. wrote:
Pat P wrote:
"Joan E." wrote in message
What's wrong with cereal? I've been a cereal addict since I was a
young girl!

Dipped in chocolate, of course!
Oh, but of *course*! LOL!

Joan

Yeeuuucchhh!!!
This must be like the Marmite thing - love it or hate it!
--
Bruce Fletcher

I love both of them - but not both together! Now crisps (potato chips)
covered in chocolate are gorgeous, oddly enough!

Pat

I must confess to being fond of kippers with marmalade (don't ask!)
Old October 3rd 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/2/06 5:09 PM, in article ,
"Pat P" wrote:

wrote in message
Joan E. wrote:
Pat P wrote:
"Joan E." wrote in message

What's wrong with cereal? I've been a cereal addict since I was a
young girl!

Dipped in chocolate, of course!

Oh, but of *course*! LOL!

Joan

Yeeuuucchhh!!!
This must be like the Marmite thing - love it or hate it!
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian
Stronsay, Orkney
www.stronsay.co.uk/claremont
"Why does mineral water that has been stored underground for thousands of
years have a 'use by' date?"

I love both of them - but not both together! Now crisps (potato chips)
covered in chocolate are gorgeous, oddly enough!

Pat

I like chocolate covered pretzels!

Cheryl

Old October 3rd 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 10/2/06 5:09 PM, in article ,
"Pat P" wrote:

wrote in message
Joan E. wrote:
Pat P wrote:
"Joan E." wrote in message

What's wrong with cereal? I've been a cereal addict since I was a
young girl!

Dipped in chocolate, of course!

Oh, but of *course*! LOL!

Joan

Yeeuuucchhh!!!
This must be like the Marmite thing - love it or hate it!
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian
Stronsay, Orkney
www.stronsay.co.uk/claremont
"Why does mineral water that has been stored underground for thousands
of
years have a 'use by' date?"

I love both of them - but not both together! Now crisps (potato chips)
covered in chocolate are gorgeous, oddly enough!

Pat

I like chocolate covered pretzels!

I once had dark chocolate covered little squares of cream cheese. It sounds
yucky but it's really very good.

And something new to entice me are dark chocolate covered Raisinettes. I
haven't yet seen them in the store, but I did see an ad so I'm impatiently
waiting for them to appear on the shelves.

Lucille

Cheryl

Old October 3rd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

"Pat P" wrote:

wrote in message
Joan E. wrote:
Pat P wrote:
"Joan E." wrote in message

What's wrong with cereal? I've been a cereal addict since I was a
young girl!

Dipped in chocolate, of course!

Oh, but of *course*! LOL!

Joan

Yeeuuucchhh!!!
This must be like the Marmite thing - love it or hate it!
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian
Stronsay, Orkney
www.stronsay.co.uk/claremont
"Why does mineral water that has been stored underground for thousands
of
years have a 'use by' date?"

I love both of them - but not both together! Now crisps (potato chips)
covered in chocolate are gorgeous, oddly enough!

Pat

I like chocolate covered pretzels!

Cheryl

Me too! Joan has been leading me astray! Still not too sure about
chocolate covered dill pickles though! I suppose I COULD suck the chocolate
off and give the dill to DH, who is a pickle freak! LOL!

Pat

Old October 3rd 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Pat P wrote:
" wrote:
I must confess to being fond of kippers with marmalade (don't ask!)

What on earth posessed you to try THAT combination, Bruce? I AM asking? I
like both - but not together!

When in the RAF and on exercise with the army in Northern Europe the
vagaries of the rationing system often produced shortages and surpluses
that gave rise to strange combinations of food. Some were better than
others!
One popular technique was to open all the tins regardless of the
contents, empty them into a pot and heat it thus producing an amazing
variety of nutritious (but not necessarily tasty) stews.