OT wedding anniversary

Old October 30th 14, 07:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

Default OT wedding anniversary

DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old October 30th 14, 09:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sara

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 06:58:15 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

Mazel tov, Shirley and DH!

Sara
Old October 30th 14, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Shirley wrote:

DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

CONGRATULATIONS! That's quite an achievement.

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 6/11/14 -- needlepoint Christmas Lights ornament

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Old October 30th 14, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:58:09 PM UTC-7, Shirley wrote:
DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Congratulations, Shirley!!!!! I would love to stop by if only I wasn't working that night . . . and in another country . . . on another continent . . . ;-)
Old October 31st 14, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray[_2_]

On 10/30/2014 2:58 AM, Shirley wrote:
DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

Shirley, I wish you and your DH a wonderful evening, and so very many
congratulations in achieving the Diamond anniversary! They seem to be
far and few these days....very many cyberhugs to you both from my side
of the pond!

Gillian
Old October 31st 14, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/30/2014 1:58 AM, Shirley wrote:
DH and I celebrate our 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

Wow, congrats to both of you!!!! I hope you all have a *lovely* time!
Is anyone doing anything stitched to commemorate it?

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown