Button, button

Old February 19th 04, 02:26 AM
Beth IA

Those are great! Makes me hungry...
--
Beth
http://workerbead.home.att.net

"Cheryl" wrote in message
strange coincidences -- last Monday I started making Buttons again.
(two are listed on Justbeads)
and I made this glass, lampwork set with copper loop shanks LAST NIGHT

http://www.dragonbeads.com/fruitbuttons.jpg

whatcha think?

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old February 19th 04, 10:46 PM
Kandice Seeber

These are awesome, Cheryl - totally realistic! Makes me want to eat
some....

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

In addition they have the most fabulous
buttons I've ever seen. Some of the ones I've purchased were in the $10
each range. Pretty buttons are well worth it, IMO.

Old February 20th 04, 02:19 AM
Dr. Sooz

http://www.dragonbeads.com/fruitbuttons.jpg

WOWIEEEE!!! OMG!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 20th 04, 02:25 AM
Harry

On 20 Feb 2004 02:19:03 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

http://www.dragonbeads.com/fruitbuttons.jpg

WOWIEEEE!!! OMG!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Why haven't I seen these gefore? Did you just post this link?
Those are wonderful... look like fruits to me. Yummy!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old February 20th 04, 07:16 AM
Kalera Stratton

LOL! Marisa, have I ever revealed that I have been known to make
dichroic buttons?

-Kalera

Marisa Cappetta wrote:

I am discovering buttons in a big way. I got a part time job in a the best
fabric store in Chch and the button wall is right next to the area where I
work. Today I brought home some real beauties. Rather expensive (one
enamelled leaf button was $2.25) but imo worth it. So basically, I'm
doomed, with yet another addiction to add to the list!

Old February 21st 04, 04:51 AM
Cheryl

http://www.dragonbeads.com/fruitbuttons.jpg

WOWIEEEE!!! OMG!!!
~~
Sooz

Thanks Sooz --
I think that these are really nice - and I'm going to start doing them in my
regular "productIon" line... also - a local quilter store near me may be
interested in selling them --
that would be VERY good for me right now.... as I am desperately broke.

So -- anybody want to suggest what I could ask for them in a quality
quilter/sewing store....? They have very simple pressed glass buttons there
that are like $4 a pair... and some ceramic handmade buttons that run maybe $3
each...
What do you think sewing type folk would pay....
individually - or as a set of 4.....?