I need some Bali.....

Old January 21st 04, 05:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default I need some Bali.....

I'm looking to buy some Bali right now, and the Links List needs a Bali
category. What's your best Bali source online? Good prices, good service,
good choices? (Suggesting more than one source is great!)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 21st 04, 06:33 PM
Jalynne

What about Nicole? I love her stuff and her prices. Haven't been able to get any
yet, but i like looking...LOL
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old January 21st 04, 06:41 PM
Deborah

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy some Bali right now, and the Links List needs a Bali
category. What's your best Bali source online? Good prices, good

service,
good choices? (Suggesting more than one source is great!)
~~
Sooz

Hi,

I've used You an Me Silver -
http://www.youandme-silver.com/home.htm

you and me sells silver other than Bali, so you'll want to ask when you
order about the bead's origin.

and Rishashay -
http://www.rishashay.com/rish_2003/index.html

Like 'em both...

Best,
Deborah

Old January 21st 04, 07:18 PM
Karin Cernik

Bead Village: http://www.thebeadvillage.com
.55/gram, no minimum, buy by the piece, shopping cart actually lets
you know what's in stock so you get what you order, free shipping

INM Crystal: http://www.inmcrystal.com
My previous supplier, I still buy some from them. They are out of
stock on things a lot though, and prices vary depending on quantities,
which is not always a good thing. (Sometimes I don't want to have to
buy 10 of something. :-)

IGC: http://www.silvernecklaces.com
I buy some from them, this is where I get my letter cubes from now.
Not as big a selection, but good prices. .49/gram, by the piece.
Wholesale number required.

Ands Silver:
This is where my lampwork teacher gets hers from. I haven't ordered
yet. .45/gram (just went up from .39 with the silver prices
increasing), $100 minimum, and you must buy by the strand.

I have a lot of other wholesale places bookmarked, but haven't done any
orders from them yet. Many are coming directly from Bali and shipping
is $15, so you need a big order to make it worthwhile.

Karin

Old January 21st 04, 07:45 PM
meijhana

www.925balisilver.com

He is GREAT!

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy some Bali right now, and the Links List needs a Bali
category. What's your best Bali source online? Good prices, good

service,
good choices? (Suggesting more than one source is great!)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old January 21st 04, 07:57 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I've gotten things from www.plasabali.com and from
http://www.925balisilver.com/

and been very pleased with the quality, etc.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old January 21st 04, 08:06 PM
Dr. Sooz

Ands Silver:
This is where my lampwork teacher gets hers from. I haven't ordered
yet. .45/gram (just went up from .39 with the silver prices
increasing), $100 minimum, and you must buy by the strand.

Karin -- I'm assuming this is wholesale?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 21st 04, 08:08 PM
Dr. Sooz

Thank you all. Keep on suggesting! I am making a list. Do keep telling me
anything you need to about the sites you choose......This is all helping quite
a bit. And, once added to the Links List, it will help others too.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 21st 04, 08:09 PM
meijhana

www.925balisilver.com is 39cents/gram. It can go down to 37cents per gram.
He anticipates his prices going up soon, because of the rise of silver.

Mary

Old January 21st 04, 08:18 PM
Marisa Exter

I got some stuff from Nicole for the first time recently and I was delighted.
I showed it to DH and he picked up a piece from Monsterslayer and we both agreed
the difference in quality was huge. Until I get into another bulk-buy group, I
am only going to order from her.

The best prices and variety that I have found has been via one group buy I
participated in. I think it was from 925plasma.

Marisa2