FAQs and Kathy Dyer.

Old January 3rd 04, 07:29 PM
F.James Cripwell

Default FAQs and Kathy Dyer.

Kathy Dyer was the keeper of RCTN's FAQs for years, and has a
fantastic web site full of all sorts of information about needlework. We
have not heard from Kathy for many months, though I know for certain she
is very well. It would seem to be a pity for all that information to just
disappear; particularly the bits about rctn. Has anyone any suggestions
as to what we might do to ensure that this information does not get lost?
--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any
Old January 3rd 04, 08:51 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/3/04 2:29 PM, in article , "F.James
Cripwell" wrote:

Kathy Dyer was the keeper of RCTN's FAQs for years, and has a
fantastic web site full of all sorts of information about needlework. We
have not heard from Kathy for many months, though I know for certain she
is very well. It would seem to be a pity for all that information to just
disappear; particularly the bits about rctn. Has anyone any suggestions
as to what we might do to ensure that this information does not get lost?
--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any
time that is spent in stitching.
Adapted from a sign on The Cobb, Lyme Regis, England.

Jim,
Could you ask her what she wants done with the web info? The copyrights
belong to her.

Cheryl

Old January 3rd 04, 08:55 PM
Gillian Murray

I just went to Kathy's site ( it is something I have had bookmarked ever
since I joined rctn) and notice it is a full year since it was updated.
Maybe you, Jim, might want to send out a regular reminder to the group of
the existence of this great source of information, and give the url, just as
Kathy used to do.

I was just thinking of Kathy yesterday, when I was in my LNS. I had ordered
some of the Dutch Treat table toppers, and recalled that she would use them
as travel pieces during her operatic rehearsals.

Happy New Year

Gillian
in warm sunny Florida