HAPPY NEW 2004

Old December 31st 03, 12:12 PM
MSO

Well, you know how sometimes it's been Tuesday all day and finally you
realize, around supper time, that it wasn't Wednesday (like you thought
it was ALL day) after all? It's just more fun when you think it's been a
holiday all day (but it really falls the next day) because you get to
celebrate twice!

The only bad side to this is if it IS the holiday and you forget which
day it is and miss it completely.

Happy New Year, whatever day it is!

Mary Odland
(I read rcty lots, post a little, knit when I can).

JL Amerson wrote:
That's what I thought too. As if time isn't going by faster and faster every
year, the last thing I need is to lose entire days.

"Katherine" wrote in message

What???? How on earth are you into 2004 already????? It is December 30th
here!!!
Katherine

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote

from 16 minutes already into 2004 , to those who still laze in 2003
HAPPY NEW YEAR
mirjam

Old December 31st 03, 01:08 PM
Katherine

MSO wrote:
Well, you know how sometimes it's been Tuesday all day and finally you
realize, around supper time, that it wasn't Wednesday (like you
thought it was ALL day) after all? It's just more fun when you think
it's been a holiday all day (but it really falls the next day)
because you get to celebrate twice!

The only bad side to this is if it IS the holiday and you forget which
day it is and miss it completely.

Happy New Year, whatever day it is!

LOL I know EXACTLY what you mean, Mary! Happy New Year to you, too. Come
back and post more often!
Katherine

Old December 31st 03, 02:00 PM
norma woods

Ah, Mirjam. No biggie. After a year like the last one, no one would blame
you for wanting to jump ahead into a new year! lol

--
Star love,
Norma
"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
All Folks Sorry i tried to prepare a nice Design , and send it tonight
, at saame time , and by mistake i sent it 24 hours before the event
.. we ysyally go out to listen to tne boats Hooting , thus we are out
at this time ,,, sorry ..... anyway , Blessings we can never give to
many .
We are 2 hours Before UK ,,,,,, New Zeland will be the first to meet
2004. than Australia , than we and last USA ,,,,, mirjam
But i was rather amused by some of your reactions , Thank you all ,
sorry to have been 24 hours before time , still please accept my BEST
WISHES FOR 2004
mirjam

Old December 31st 03, 02:27 PM
PaulaB

"Katherine" wrote in message ...
georg wrote:
Katherine wrote:

What???? How on earth are you into 2004 already????? It is December
30th here!!!
Katherine

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote

from 16 minutes already into 2004 , to those who still laze in 2003
HAPPY NEW YEAR
mirjam

And dec. 29th here, at the moment. But regardless- may the new year
bring more peace and love than the last, and may you have more hope
and joy in 2004 than you did in 2003.

Indeed! THe wishes are the same, regardless!
Katherine

A wish for a very happy and healthy 2004 for all my cyber friends! I
have so enjoyed meeting some of you (more in 2004 than every before)
so here's to more face-to-face meetings this next year! Paula B.

Old December 31st 03, 02:41 PM
Fred

I thought Mirjam was just *leaping* into the *new leap year*!lol

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

If you are on thin ice
you might as well dance!

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

Old December 31st 03, 02:47 PM
Katherine

Fred wrote:
I thought Mirjam was just *leaping* into the *new leap year*!lol

Groan!!!!
Katherine

Old December 31st 03, 03:16 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Aud as well ,,,,,, of course we can`t wait , we have a
wonderful blessing in the Jewish Head of the Year ,, we say ...
May the new year and her Blessing start , and may the old year with
it`s curses End .....
mirjam
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:01:16 +0100, "Aud" wrote:

We cannot wait to get into the new year, can we, Mirjam!LOL!! thank you for
the good wishes,
and thank you for your good friendship, Mirjam!!
AUD ;-))

--

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding

Old December 31st 03, 03:50 PM
Dr. Brat

Katherine wrote:
"JJMolvik" wrote in message

She's in Israel.

But she can't be MORE than 24 hours ahead of us!

Of course she can. She's light years ahead of us. Just ask her.

Elizabeth (and yes, I know it's a measure of distance)