off for the weekend

Old July 16th 04, 10:16 PM
Jalynne

Default off for the weekend

visiting my parents.....it's always a crap shoot as to whether we have fun there or
not, so we'll see. I'm taking my bead box (It's not all that big...in fact it's just
one of those big plastic storage drawers...lol.), so I'll have stuff to do. My mom
has a bum leg right now, so that leaves out more bead shopping. Then again, she
might find more broken jewelry for me. That's always fun.

All y'all have a good weekend, and I'll read ya when I get home. Post lots...I'll
need it!

Hugs and snuggles~!

--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old July 16th 04, 10:37 PM
Margie

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:16:12 GMT, "Jalynne"
wrote:

All y'all have a good weekend, and I'll read ya when I get home. Post lots...I'll
need it!

Have a good beady weekend, Jalynne.

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old July 16th 04, 10:39 PM
Dr. Sooz

Smooch, Jalynne dearie. We will welcome you back with gusto.
~~
Sooz
Old July 19th 04, 07:13 AM
Jalynne

I'm home, very tired....glad to be back in my own house, away from dysfunctional
family members. Bought beads, though, so it wasn't a wasted trip. Tomorrow is a
full day of beading, cleaning and stripping wallpaper...yippeee.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

ink.net...

Old July 20th 04, 04:16 AM
Beadseeker

family members. Bought beads, though, so it wasn't a wasted trip. Tomorrow
is a
full day of beading, cleaning and stripping wallpaper...yippeee.
--

Tell us what kind of beads you bought!! Isn't it amazing how crazy our own
families can make us?
Old July 20th 04, 05:44 AM
Jalynne

Nothing spectacular....only one awesome deal (well, for me, anyway) a 16" strand of
3mm cream coloured FWP's for $3. They're so pretty! I also convinced my mom that
she really didn't want to learn to bead, but to buy my stuff, so she bought me a
bunch of stuff to make for her, and I can have the leftovers. I also told her that
all I want for my birthday and Christmas this year is gift certs to either Shipwreck
or The Bead Factory. She agreed that this would be a good investment.

My family....well, I won't even get into it, but I'm mentally and emotionally tired,
and it'll take me about a week to bounce back.