Yay! New glassy things to share

Old May 11th 04, 10:36 PM
Diana Curtis

I'm so excited to hear this.. whoohoooooo!!!
Doing a little internal dancing thing here.
I dont know why but watching you and the other rcb artists tackle new things
that excite you gets me all excited too!
Diana

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I'll do it! EeeeeeEEEEeee fun!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Diana Curtis wrote:
Yes, I think thats something you need to create. It fits you.
Diana

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

LOL! I love the image of them as goddesses, that's so cute! Maybe that
means I need to make a goddess-vessel?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Alison wrote:

Vessels! Ah, I didn't read the original post carefully enough... I

thought

they were little godesses with their hands on hips and remarkably small
heads! I thought they were cool and quirky as godesses (sp???), but

they're

very nice vessels, too! :-)

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

Geez, thanks Christina! I have to admit I'm awfully proud of them but
then, I'm not exacly objective. I am keeping the orange one for
myself and the others are for a vessel exchange. I need to make one
more, too, but I just love the orange one too much to send it off.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Christina Peterson wrote:

And those vessels are just exactly right. Every one of them.

Tina

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

I made some stuff that's new-to-me, so I wanted to share.

The pics aren't very good 'cause I uploaded them to my friend

Steve's
picture-sharing website so all our geek friends could see them too.

My first vessels (besides an ugly core vessel I made years ago).

Left

right: hollow wound, blown on a hollow mandrel, blown on a tiny
blowpipe. I prefer the hollow mandrel method!

http://snapclub.com/index.php?current=9871&strip1=9872

My second, third and fourth marbles. The third was my second attempt

at

a third, the first third got away from me. I lost the first

marble
somewhere, which is just as well because IT WAS UNBELIEVABLY UGLY.

Like,

WOW ugly. I'm not exaggerating at all, it was amazing.

http://snapclub.com/index.php?current=9870&strip1=9872

My first penguin, by request of Sam's pre-school teacher:

http://snapclub.com/index.php?current=9869&strip1=9872

Last, and also least, a funny-looking little vase that was

supposed
to be a bottle but Bad Things Happened:

http://snapclub.com/index.php?current=9868&strip1=9872
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old May 12th 04, 12:58 AM
KDK

Cool vessels and I love the little vase!!! Isn't experimenting fun???

Kathy K
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I made some stuff that's new-to-me, so I wanted to share.

The pics aren't very good 'cause I uploaded them to my friend Steve's
picture-sharing website so all our geek friends could see them too.

My first vessels (besides an ugly core vessel I made years ago). Left to

Old May 12th 04, 12:58 AM
KDK

yeah - what she said!

Kathy K
"Amber" wrote in message
om...
those little vessels are so lovely! man, I blame this newsgroup
entirely for feeding my ever growing lampwork addiction. I might be
able to resist it a bit better if you guys weren't always posting so
many beautiful things. not that I'm complaining, mind you..it's
certainly brought some new ideas to my jewelry making.

-amber.

Old May 12th 04, 01:08 AM
Kandice Seeber

I love the vessels! Different and very cool. The penguin is so cute!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 14th 04, 12:41 AM
Dr. Sooz

My first vessels (besides an ugly core vessel I made years ago). Left to
right: hollow wound, blown on a hollow mandrel, blown on a tiny
blowpipe. I prefer the hollow mandrel method!

http://snapclub.com/index.php?current=9871&strip1=9872

They are SO CUTE!

My first penguin, by request of Sam's pre-school teacher:

http://snapclub.com/index.php?current=9869&strip1=9872

Even cuter!

Last, and also least, a funny-looking little vase that was supposed
to be a bottle but Bad Things Happened:

http://snapclub.com/index.php?current=9868&strip1=9872

But this.....I LOVE. It's like a small drip of the ocean.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 14th 04, 03:34 AM
Kalera Stratton

Hee hee! I made one this week, and her arms are all spindly and wierd...
I'll try again Monday.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay