List of Free Patterns

Old August 21st 05, 09:17 PM
Lucille

Default List of Free Patterns

I received the following notice from About.com this afternoon and though
some of you might want to print the patterns you're interested in now,
before they're gone forever.

The Smart Yarns Free Patterns Only Available Until Sept. 1, 2005
Reminder: The deadline is drawing near for printing out Solutia's free
crocheting and knitting patterns. They had announced that they are turning
off access to those free patterns on September 1, 2005.
These are free patterns that were previously available on The Smart Yarns
web site. Solutia announced in January 2005 that they were exiting the
acrylic fibers business and removed The Smart Yarns web site about April
2005. In the Spring of 2005, due to many requests, they made the patterns
available again, but for a limited time only.

If there are any of their patterns that you were thinking of printing out,
now's the time to do it as Solutia is turning off access to those free
patterns on September 1, 2005. Note: This site (crochet.about.com) is not
affiliated with Solutia in any manner. This reminder of their deadline is
being made here for your information and convenience.

a.. Solutia's List Of Free Patterns

Lucille

Old August 21st 05, 09:21 PM
Lucille

I'm adding to my original post because I noticed when I reread it, besides
the fact that I said though instead of THOUGHT, the link wasn't coming
through properly, so here it is.

http://crochet.about.com/gi/dynamic/.../patterns.html

Lucille

Old August 21st 05, 10:53 PM
MRH

Thank you for the reminder! I had totally forgotten about the deadline...
not really thinking that September was so close. Holy cow, only 1 1/2
weeks away... where did the time go? /

Peace!
Gemini

Old August 22nd 05, 02:49 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:17:39 -0400, "Lucille"
wrote:

[...]

Thanks so much for the reminder. I am now making sure I have a copy
of the patterns that i want.

Darlene in Toronto
Old August 22nd 05, 12:41 PM
Aud

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" skrev i melding
wrote:
Thanks so much for the reminder. I am now making sure I have a copy
of the patterns that i want.

Darlene in Toronto

Same here ,Lucille, I had forgotten it, I have saved some earlier!
AUD ;-)

More Free Patterns. salmonberry Yarn 0 August 22nd 04 07:49 PM
Victorian & Twenties patterns to knit and crochet. Free to download. salmonberry Yarn 0 August 17th 04 11:53 PM
Free Vintage Crochet Patterns Dave Everett General Crafting 0 May 23rd 04 05:27 AM
Here's a link to free bikini patterns Angela Faye Oon Yarn 0 February 11th 04 12:05 PM
Free Shipping, New Fabric, Patterns, more at The Virginia Quilter. The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 December 10th 03 08:01 PM