Attn: Lynn (stamperhog)

Old July 6th 03, 03:16 PM
Helen Page

Default Attn: Lynn (stamperhog)

Lynn, did you get my email the other day? Haven't had a reply and wondered
if you'd replied and I hadn't got it (though I'm pretty sure my email glitch
is sorted out now).

H. x

Old July 7th 03, 01:10 AM
Helen Page

Dr. Sooz wrote:
BTW -- where did Lynnie go?

*looks around* I was hoping she was lurking on here... I haven't heard from
her for a few weeks as we normally have little bursts of emailing when I get
the magazines to send on to Ben...

Old July 7th 03, 01:12 PM
Helen Page

I got it... and replied.

Stamperhog wrote:
BTW -- where did Lynnie go?

******I'm here. I disappeared during the big combat phase of the
war. Didn't get Helen's e-mail, but I answered her privately.

Old July 7th 03, 06:46 PM
Carol in SLC

Lynn, I hope all is well with your Marine!!! I've missed you! Hugs!!

Carol in SLC
See my new stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/mavisheart.jpg
Old July 7th 03, 07:16 PM
Dr. Sooz

******I'm here. I disappeared during the big combat phase of the war.
Didn't get Helen's e-mail, but I answered her privately.

You are missed!
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 8th 03, 10:57 PM
Kandice Seeber

Lynn - I know a little bit of how you feel. My cousin (Army) is still in
Iraq, and we're hearing September as well for when he's coming home. That
can't come soon enough. ((((((hugs)))))) Glad to hear your Marine is doing
well.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Stamperhog" wrote in message
I hope all is well with your Marine!!!

******Thanks for the good wishes. Yes, he is fine, altho he was in the

thick
of things for a while. He's in Kuwait presently, "ku-waiting" to get the

word
to come home.... we are hearing September now. They've changed it 100

times
already, so who knows!!! I'm hoping they will not send him back to Iraq.

Old July 8th 03, 11:39 PM
Stamperhog

It must be ultra-nervewracking to deal with all the uncertainty.

*****Not nearly as nerve-wracking as the certainty of being in Iraq again. Now
THAT'S scarey!! As long as he stays in Kuwait, where no one is trying to kill
him, I can be very patient.