OT well kind of. LOL

Old February 17th 04, 07:41 PM
Harry

Default OT well kind of. LOL

I just finished downloading all the messages from this group today!
I started at about 6:30 AM and just finished at 2:30 PM!
I decided to just go ahead and reset the group and get all the knowledge I could
and there are many post that answered so many questions I had and still have. lol
Now I have a vast library of information at my finger tips and am happy I did it now. lol
The reason will be more apparent later and I will let you know if and when it happens.
Anyway... Just thought I would post something. lol BTW... it was over 40,000 post!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old February 17th 04, 08:03 PM
alex

8 hours WOW! Dial Up or broadband?
We have cable modem and LOVE IT!!!

Alex (www.jaychantell.cm )

news

Old February 17th 04, 08:12 PM
Harry

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:03:40 GMT, "alex" wrote:

8 hours WOW! Dial Up or broadband?
We have cable modem and LOVE IT!!!

Alex (www.jaychantell.cm )

I also have cable modem and it took that long.
I would hate to think of anyone doing it with
dial up. Cable modems rule!

Old February 18th 04, 12:40 AM
Dr. Sooz

Now I have a vast library of information at my finger tips and am happy I did
it now. lol
The reason will be more apparent later and I will let you know if and when it
happens.
Anyway... Just thought I would post something. lol BTW... it was over 40,000
post!

Now, Harry, go to Bead notes and read all of it!! Haw haw haw (Bead Notes is
all gleaned from RCB's posts....)
~~
Sooz
-------