OT - Sad

Old February 21st 05, 06:50 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default OT - Sad

Wow.
Okay, the last few days RCB has been like a warzone.
I have questioned my decision to pop back in here after a long absence, and
am regretting it right about now. And that makes me very sad.
There are a lot of people here that I care about. But there is a lot being
said here that makes me sick to my stomach - from all sides now.
I am no longer sure that things can be mended here, because there is so much
dissention and so many people attacking other people.
I know now that adding my own opinions to this mess probably didn't help
matters, because the attacks keep happening.
I'm not sure what to do, except take a break.
A lot of people responded to me that they missed me while I was gone and
appreciate my posts, and for that I say thank you. It's hard to keep that
in mind when there is so much animosity here. But I will try.
For now, I am going back into read only mode, and am skipping any further
posts that have to do with the RCB war of late.
It's just too depressing and energy robbing and toxic.
I wish you all well, and maybe after things settle down for awhile, I might
come back and post. That is if RCB hasn't completely gone by the wayside,
which is entirely possible at this point.

BTW - Kalera, I really love your latest posting idea - posts of love. You
rock, honey.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 22nd 05, 02:23 AM
Lara

I have to agree with you Kandice, I too just skip the post that are
problematic or that I know I'm not interested in. I read some of them, but
when it turns to all out war, I just ignore. I wish more people would do
this, I think it would make the wars not last as long.

Please do post sometimes. I do look for your posts to read.

Lara

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3