Spoons for spoon rings

Old August 17th 08, 09:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Spoons for spoon rings

I have just put up on my web site pictures of some of the condiment
spoons I got at antique fairs. I got them when I was sending spoons to
members of this group for Shirley's Spoon Club.
Some of them would make nice spoon rings.

They are in my Antique finds page.
Hugs
Shirley
URL below
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 17th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

Nice spoons!

I'm always glad to see when you're well enough to post and even put
new
things on the web page.

Hugs back,
Maren

Old August 20th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

I'm sorry I haven't responded earlier. I'm just now adjusting to the
loss of my email program, etc. While still getting ready for my
daughter's wedding.

That's a lovely collection of spoons. I love that shovel. And the
rather simple one with a round bowl and a round end knob (second from
the right in the second picture) is particularly well balanced and
charming. Indeed that would make nice spoon jewelry, but they make
such nice spoons just as they are!

Tina

Old August 21st 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Annie Bauer

Shirley, after I read your post I glanced over to the bead table at the
precious spoon that you gifted me with years ago. I cherish it, and as such,
could not bear to bend it into a ring.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Old August 21st 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Annie Bauer
writes
Shirley, after I read your post I glanced over to the bead table at the
precious spoon that you gifted me with years ago. I cherish it, and as such,
could not bear to bend it into a ring.

It is lovely to know that you treasure it so much.

I have not had any occasions since this group dropped in members to send
any out in the last two years. I have done no swaps.
With not being well I have not even been to an antique fair during last
winter season. They will be starting again very soon.
I have at least 30 you know who vintage AB crystal necklaces, some
single, double or triple strands.
One old lady who got to know me used to save them for me and I could not
hurt her feelings by not buying them.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 21st 08, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Those are some cool looking spoons, Shirley!

My Shirley Spoon is one of my prized possessions!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 27th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

So is mine. Along with some vintage and antique jewelry we traded for
years and years ago. I always get compliments when I wear it.

--
Valerie

Beadbimbo wrote:
Those are some cool looking spoons, Shirley!

My Shirley Spoon is one of my prized possessions!

[ADVERT] ANTIQUE JEWELRY RINGS, garage sales Jewelry 139 Rings collection, 6 Engagement rings collection, 15 ONE STONE rings collection vvcd Jewelry 0 December 13th 05 04:50 AM
Glazing pottery ladles and spoons JM Pottery 4 November 15th 04 11:19 AM
Spoons Arondelle Beads 27 November 11th 03 03:16 PM
Beaded spoons and cheese spreaders MBryt1 Beads 1 September 17th 03 09:54 PM