coca cola logo pattern

Old July 25th 03, 04:17 AM
Rinehart1103

Default coca cola logo pattern

Hi - I am looking for the Coca Cola logo cross-stitch pattern. Can any one
help me out? Thanks.

Barb Lotti
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
e-mail:
Old July 25th 03, 03:34 PM
Karen C - California

A couple years ago, I found some at http://www.epossibleonline.com/

I haven't checked to see if the link is still active.

--
Finished 7/4/03 -- Army Wife
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old July 25th 03, 07:05 PM
Dukkum

Hi - I am looking for the Coca Cola logo cross-stitch pattern. Can any one
help me out? Thanks.

Barb Lotti
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
e-mail:

I have the book somewhere, but I just moved. Give me a couple of days to try
to locate it, and I'd be glad to send it to you.

Jere
Old September 9th 03, 12:21 PM
Kim McAnnally

Have you tried www.hoffmandis.com ? I'm pretty sure I saw a book of Coke
logos there a few months ago. I can get it for you if you like the looks of
it. Email me and I'll be happy to look it up for you and send you either a
link or a photo of it
(if, of course, this is still a valid request- for some reason my browser
has this marked as being posted on 7/25/03)
Kim

--
Quality Products, Friendly Service
www.fabrics2u.com

"Rosemary" wrote in message
om...
(Rinehart1103) wrote in message

Hi - I am looking for the Coca Cola logo cross-stitch pattern. Can any

one
help me out? Thanks.

Barb Lotti
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
e-mail:

There was a book published at least ten years ago with about a dozen
variations on the Coca Cola logo. I know because it was in the box
that I gave my local Salvation Army for their annual Fabric Fair two
months ago.