Pity Party Alert!

Old November 23rd 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Pity Party Alert!

Owwwww.
I just kerblonged a safety/basting pin. Big time.
Managed to remove the pin. Tie off. Rethread. Proceed calmly.
Needle goes 'blunk, blunk'.
Change needle.
Knock over medicine bottle of ker-blunked needles and jerk to grab
it before it hits the floor.
Rescue bottle while encountering most sturdy SM.
There's an awful rising buisey lumpy thing on my wrist. It hurts.
Bad. I have ice on it but think a pity party is going to be needed. I have
the beverage of your choice. Bring chocolate. Pitiful Polly woe is me

Old November 23rd 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Ah. Just right. Chocolate and 20 year-old Scotch would probably make me
all better. Polly

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wroteJust made brownies! I must have known?

Old November 23rd 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Bit far for me to join the party - but I'll have a sip or two for medicinal
purposes for you.

Hope it's only a bad bump - take care now.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old November 23rd 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Do take care, Polly. 'Wrists' can be awkward.
You might have to have it 'looked at'. I'll raise my first cup of tea
to you and your wrist, in hopes that it's all right!
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes
Owwwww.
I just kerblonged a safety/basting pin. Big time.
Managed to remove the pin. Tie off. Rethread. Proceed calmly.
Needle goes 'blunk, blunk'.
Change needle.
Knock over medicine bottle of ker-blunked needles and jerk to
grab it before it hits the floor.
Rescue bottle while encountering most sturdy SM.
There's an awful rising buisey lumpy thing on my wrist. It
hurts. Bad. I have ice on it but think a pity party is going to be
needed. I have the beverage of your choice. Bring chocolate. Pitiful
Polly woe is me

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 23rd 09, 10:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

Got some 18 year old. Would that do.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Polly Esther
writes

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old November 23rd 09, 12:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Nov 23, 12:32*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Ah. *Just right. *Chocolate and 20 year-old Scotch would probably make me
all better. *Polly

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wroteJust made brownies! *I must have known?
jennellh

On Nov 23, 12:10 am, "Polly Esther" wrote:

Owwwww.
I just kerblonged a safety/basting pin. Big time.
Managed to remove the pin. Tie off. Rethread. Proceed calmly.
Needle goes 'blunk, blunk'.
Change needle.
Knock over medicine bottle of ker-blunked needles and jerk to grab
it before it hits the floor.
Rescue bottle while encountering most sturdy SM.
There's an awful rising buisey lumpy thing on my wrist. It hurts.
Bad. I have ice on it but think a pity party is going to be needed. I have
the beverage of your choice. Bring chocolate. Pitiful Polly woe is me

Probably would do more good, than 20 year old brownies, and cheap
Scotch!

John
Old November 23rd 09, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Polly Esther wrote:

Owwwww.
I just kerblonged a safety/basting pin. Big time.
Managed to remove the pin. Tie off. Rethread. Proceed calmly.
Needle goes 'blunk, blunk'.
Change needle.
Knock over medicine bottle of ker-blunked needles and jerk to
grab it before it hits the floor.
Rescue bottle while encountering most sturdy SM.
There's an awful rising buisey lumpy thing on my wrist. It
hurts. Bad. I have ice on it but think a pity party is going to be
needed. I have the beverage of your choice. Bring chocolate. Pitiful
Polly woe is me

Sounds like you need a day at the spa of your choice. After the
party of course :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old November 23rd 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Good morning. Wrist is quite fine today; maybe it was applying the ice pack
immediately or the sympathy and refreshments. Just nothing as good as
sharing with friends. Polly

"Tia Mary" Sounds like you need a day at the spa of your choice. After
the
party of course :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old November 23rd 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Well, glad to read this rather than "we spent the night drving to the
ER because I couldn't sleep and it had turned awfully pretty batik
colors and I was going to pull fabric to match to think about a new
project but Mr. Esther made me go with him to have it looked and and
now I am typing one-handed because I broke my wrist"

If you get to town look for the homeopathic remedy arnica montana,
which are sublingual tablets usedful for healing on bruising.

Ginger in CA

On Nov 23, 5:35*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Good morning. *Wrist is quite fine today; maybe it was applying the ice pack
immediately or the sympathy and refreshments. *Just nothing as good as
sharing with friends. Polly

"Tia Mary" * Sounds like you need a day at the spa of your choice. *After
the

party of course :-). *CiaoMeow ^;;^- Hide quoted text -