Houston Show Question.

Old August 8th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default Houston Show Question.

But, that's where I started gg
(And I've only done a very few half inch blocks!!)
..
In message ,
Sandy Foster writes
Ah, but Pat, this 2" block is positively enormous, compared to what you
make! g

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 8th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
elspeth

Default Spring, Texas.

replied privately
"Barbara Sherrill" bsherrill@ia-pdq wrote in message
She lives near Klien High School....email me....

Barbara

"elspeth" wrote in message
ink.net...
Where in Spring does your daughter live?
"Barbara Sherrill" bsherrill@ia-pdq wrote in message
I live in Spring Branch....

I am in Spring all the time.....visiting my daughter.

Barbara

"elspeth" wrote in message
ink.net...
That should be a really nice evening for you. I enjoy sharing the quilt
show with my husband too.

So I take it you live in the Houston area. Where abouts?

Elizabeth in Spring, Texas
"Barbara Sherrill" bsherrill@ia-pdq wrote in message
Hubby is planning to meet me on Thursday for the last part of the show
that day.... So he will see it with me for a few hours...

"elspeth" wrote in message
ink.net...
November 2 is Thursday. Are you planning on both Thursday and
Saturday or just Saturday or just Thursday? I know lots of the
Houston area ladies go everyday -- how I wish that I could! I just
can't get days off from work for the Really Big Quilt Show. I do plan
on making the Saturday meet up this year and hopefully we will have a
Saturday night dinner gathering.

It really is a lot of fun and I know you will have a great time.

Elizabeth in Spring, Texas
"Barbara Sherrill" bsherrill@ia-pdq wrote in message
I checked the schedule there is one on the 2nd of November in the
afternoon.

"elspeth" wrote in message
ink.net...

I am looking into a beginners class The 3 B's ... Binding, Batting
and Backing. It's a 3 hour class. I thought this would be a good
start to things. I am planning on attending the show that
Saturday...

Barbara
FYI, I think that class is offered on Sunday morning.

Elizabeth in Spring, Texas

Old August 8th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

On 8 Aug 2006 04:23:43 -0700, "Tina" wrote:

I will probably work the first couple of days of show set up, if we are
not in the heat of moving at that point! I definitely will NOT
schedule myself to work every day of the show this year - learned my
lesson last time. And I WILL definitely plan on attending every
possible RCTQ meet and greet I can! Lots of catching up to do with
everyone!

I miss you guys immensely! We are making an offer on a new house
today! I don't know if I should jump up and down and happy dance, or
run for the facilities, I may just toss my cookies!

Hugs,
Tina

I would just eat the cookies!

Good to hear from you again Tina - good luck with the house.

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)