Help! I need a quilting business name

Old August 2nd 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

Default Help! I need a quilting business name

Karen Garza wrote:
Thank you to everyone who made suggestions for a business name. I think I
will probably just go with Karen's Quilting Service.

Karen

If you want to get cute (or is it kute? , you could call it Karen's
Kustom Kwilting.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old August 8th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DrQuilter

garza is heron in spanish.. maybe that helps

Kate T. wrote:
How about "Garza Long Arm Quilting Services".

Oh... make sure to have the name registered or copyrighted or what ever
it's called. Don't want someone coming in and saying you are cutting
in on thier registered trademark like the lady that had a suit brought
against her for naming her coffee shop similiar to Starbuck's. Just a
thought.

Kate T. South Mississippi

--
Dr. Quilter