AD: Fiesta Set

Old February 8th 05, 08:35 PM
starlia

Default AD: Fiesta Set

I really love the colors in this set. They were on their way out to the
bead store until I started playing around with them. Now they are up for
auction.
http://snipurl.com/cmn8

I also took better photos of my lentils up for auction. At least you can
see more details this time around.
http://snipurl.com/58t8

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old February 9th 05, 12:44 PM
starlia

I'm ready for the sun too. We haven't seen it in Austin for weeks. I think
it was partly sunny for a couple of hours a few days ago. I feel like I'm
back in Alaska the way the weather has been here.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Lara" wrote in message
Very fun colors. Looks like summer. I'm so ready for some sun.

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3

Old February 9th 05, 02:03 PM
Polly S.

starlia wrote:
I'm ready for the sun too. We haven't seen it in Austin for weeks. I think
it was partly sunny for a couple of hours a few days ago. I feel like I'm
back in Alaska the way the weather has been here.

I didn't realize you live in Austin! Lucky girl!!!!!

Someday, I'm moving back! If not back to Austin, to the area anyway. I
used to live on 8th St. near Lamar and have a brother south of town, in
Dripping Springs.

Its all such pretty country and great people!

Hope the weather brightens up soon!

Polly
Old February 9th 05, 02:10 PM
starlia

I actually live in Leander outside of Austin. I absolutely love Austin out
of anywhere I have lived in Texas. My home to me will always be Springtown
but there is magic in Austin. Austin isn't Texas at all. It's like it's
own little oasis which such diversity. I was really bummed when we moved
here because I didn't think I would like it. All my friends said it was a
perfect place for me to live and it really is. The only thing that could
make it better is to find a ranch outside of Dripping Springs or Johnson
City.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old February 9th 05, 02:12 PM
starlia

Thank you Peggy. I love the colors a lot and I'm thinking of making a huge
fun set today.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old February 9th 05, 10:20 PM
Polly S.

starlia wrote:
I actually live in Leander outside of Austin. I absolutely love Austin out
of anywhere I have lived in Texas. My home to me will always be Springtown
but there is magic in Austin. Austin isn't Texas at all. It's like it's
own little oasis which such diversity. I was really bummed when we moved
here because I didn't think I would like it. All my friends said it was a
perfect place for me to live and it really is. The only thing that could
make it better is to find a ranch outside of Dripping Springs or Johnson
City.

That would be absolute heaven!!! My youngest brother said the city has
grown almost to Dripping Springs and he may be moving further out. Have
you ever been out past Johnson City to Pedernales Falls? Its awesome and
beautiful there! My #1 place to go camping!

I've really set my sights on moving to New Braunfels or even
Fredericksburg. I thought about Kerrville but I think there is a bit
of... hmmm, not wanting to offend anyone... a core of right-leaning
fundamentalist thinking there. Its beautiful too, even further
southwest, out along the Frio River... but thats a little too far away
from 'town' for me.

Right now my mom, and staying close to her, is keeping me here in
Louisiana... my oldest brother may be moving back here and if so I would
feel better about moving away. We were all raised here but gradually
everyone has moved back to Texas.

hang in there... spring is coming!!!

Polly