OT Rest in peace my darling Missy girl

Old February 15th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
oldhag

Default OT Rest in peace my darling Missy girl

Leslie,
I will light a candle on Monday night for dear Missy. Hug your other
furbabies tight tonight they will need it too.
Donna inNWONtario
Old February 15th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Gentle hugs to you all, two-legged and four-legged alike.

Ginger in CA

On Feb 14, 2:54*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
My precious, beautiful, beloved Missy girl has departed this ol' world to
wait for me at Rainbow Bridge. *Rest in peace my darling girl.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60435514UHNwxi

Leslie, Missy-less and heartbroken & The Furbabies in MO.

* * * Rainbow Bridge.

* * * Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
* * * When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here,
that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our
special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food,
water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

* * * All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and
vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just
as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are
happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very
special to them, who had to be left behind.
* * * They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly
stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent. Her eager
body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the
green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

* * * You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally
meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The
happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head,
and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from
your life but never absent from your heart.

* * * Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

* * * Author unknown...

Old February 15th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa

Dear Leslie & The Furbabies,

Lots of furry hugs and sympathy from mine to you.
Rainbow Bridge must be a beautiful place because all our loved furbabies go
there to wait for us.

Di
Vic Aust.

Old February 15th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

On Feb 14, 6:54*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry Leslie - I know how heartbroken you must be.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 15th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
My precious, beautiful, beloved Missy girl has departed this ol' world to
wait for me at Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace my darling girl.

My heart goes out to you, Leslie. I've been through this with several
wonderful dogs that lived to a ripe old age. I truly know the painful void
this leaves in your life. I am so very sorry.

Val

Old February 15th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Leslie:
Sending warm condolences to you and the other pups.
Hugs, PAT

Old February 15th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
steve

Oh dear me, the second time I've cried tonight. I'm so sorry. I still miss
my Tyler desparately. Many hugs and warm thoughts.

Steve
Alaska

Old February 15th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marie Dodge[_2_]

This brought tears to my eyes. Your missy is surely playing with all my
doggies and kitties waiting there for me....... :*(

Old February 15th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Feb 14, 4:54*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
[...]

Leslie, I am so sorry. I know how terribly you will miss her.

Sherry