AD: 5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

Old January 9th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JewelryArtist

Default AD: 5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

I have 5 new wire wrapping dvds out. More dvds coming out
this year. All techniques are great techniques to add to what you
already know. Great for beginners. I even offer all the tools you need
in a kit.

http://www.createapendant.com/wirewrapdvd.htm

Matthew Nix
Nix Creations

Old January 9th 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

On 9 Jan, 09:04, JewelryArtist wrote:
I have 5 new wire wrapping dvds out.....
Matthew Nix
Nix Creations

Glad you've done another drive-by posting, Matthew.

I'm still waiting for your info on the copyright for your 'vintage'
images on the DVD you're selling.

Do stop a bit and make sure you're not using the newsgroup simply to
spam your adverts.

Regards,

-Su
Old January 9th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

DVD question -- I saw on some online news yesterday that one of the
big movie studios is no longer going to release their movies in HD.
Blu-Ray only. So are HD dvds going to be phased out, like beta vhs in
the old days? I don't want to buy the wrong kind of player and get
stuck with a bunch of dvds I can no longer use.

I realize i'm wayyyyyyyy off topic so please consider this as such,
and only answer me if you want (or by email if you prefer). This is
an area in which I am lost.

Becki

Old January 9th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default 5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

Just for anyone who's interested, the Herringbone and that Interchangeable
pendant can both be found free on the internet. One is one Eni's site, and
I think the other was on Preston Reuther's site.

Maybe it's just me, but $25 for one pattern seems kind of steep.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 10th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

SU!!! Hello, you!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old January 10th 08, 10:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JewelryArtist

I've found that learning visually is much easier than
looking at pictures. This is one reason why I have the dvds out. My
dvds are half the price than the $60 ones by Preston. I'm not twisting
any arms. As far as the drive by posting comment... I don't post alot
and am I'm not obligated to. Just because I don't post on a daily
basis doesn't mean anything. Some people want to learn from me and
some don't... it's not a big deal. I spent a lot of money on
advertising, so don't think I spam all the message boards all the
time. I post useful info when I am not busy with making stuff,
shipping, daily paperwork, and fan mail.

Matthew
www.createapendant.com

Old January 10th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

On 10 Jan, 10:06, JewelryArtist wrote:
I don't post alot
and am I'm not obligated to.

No, but you're obligated to answer a direct question you avoided twice
now.

Do you own the copyright to every single image you sell via your dvds?

I looked at the 'vintage' automobiles one, and they are photographs of
cars. If you didn't take every single photo or get written permission
from the photographer to use them you are violating copyrights.

As for the rest, do you own the originals of the 'vintage' images or
have you harvested them from other sites without permission?

That's the issue that I would like answered, and am still waiting.

You ignored my 'fan mail' on the topic.

Cheers,

-Su Poole
Old January 10th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

On 10 Jan, 04:53, Barbara Forbes-Lyons
wrote:
SU!!! Hello, you!

Hiya,

Just surfacing for a breather. Life's busy and as always, usually
more complicated than not.

-Su
Old January 10th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

On 10 Jan, 10:06, JewelryArtist wrote:
I spent a lot of money on
advertising, so don't think I spam all the message boards all the
time. I post useful info when I am not busy with making stuff,
shipping, daily paperwork, and fan mail.

Just checked your profile, Matthew. Every single post you've made
since June have been ads.:

Activity in
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds! rec.crafts.jewelry 20 hours ago
5 New Wire Wrap Jewelry Dvds! rec.crafts.metalworking 29 hours
ago
Photo Transfer Dvd for Polymer Clay rec.crafts.polymer-clay 29
hours ago
AD: 5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds! rec.crafts.beads 29 hours ago
Ad: 12 new vintage photo cds for transfer beads and pendants
rec.crafts.beads 7 Dec 2007
Photographing Jewellery rec.crafts.beads 8 Oct 2007
"OO" My new work... rec.crafts.beads 8 Oct 2007
AD: Custom Photo Beads DVD rec.crafts.beads 6 Aug 2007
AD: New Photo Transfer Polymer Clay Beads and Cabochons DVD
rec.crafts.beads 14 Jul 2007
AD: One of a Kind Pendant Auctions... Ending Today!
rec.crafts.beads 28 Jun 2007

Not as useful as you'd like to think. I stand by my question, what's
the status of the copyright ownership of the images on your DVDs.

Cheers,

-Su

Old January 10th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JewelryArtist

I got the images from two publication companies for a fee. I have full
rights and resell rights on these images. I created the dvds and got
the copyrights on them. The only picture I stole was the picture of
your beat up Chevy Nova. Don't beat yourself up Su, about how useful I
seem to be on the boards. It's none of your concern.

Matthew

AD- New Wire Wrapping DVD!!! JewelryArtist Beads 0 May 16th 06 09:51 AM
wire wrapping jewellery Scarumdiesel Jewelry 1 July 10th 04 02:45 AM
OT - Question about wire wrapping.... Harry Beads 24 March 18th 04 08:10 PM
Wire wrapping Christina Peterson Beads 8 December 17th 03 10:19 PM
Wire Wrapping Tip...Sob... Beadbimbo Beads 12 September 18th 03 07:19 AM