October FO's

Old November 2nd 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default October FO's

Okay, since no one else has started this, I will:

1. Felted Skull Bag for a friend
2. Peacock Feathers shawl, which a lot of you have seen in pictures.
3. A pair of socks for a Christmas gift.

WIP's
1. 2 pairs of socks for me
2. Some new dishcloths, since mine are looking pretty awful

WIM's
1. From the Knit Stitch - the summer tunic, only I'm going to do mine in a
DK wool/cashmere blend.

2. Hanami shawl by Melanie Gibbons

Shelagh

Old November 7th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm

I posted on the What!!! topic.

I finished a shawl and slippers in Oct.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1821799...7602933708386/

Didn't see this link first , sorry.
Coggie

Old November 7th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mystified One[_2_]

Coggie,

What technique did you use for the shawl? It's beautiful and lacy!
Are the felted clogs the slippers you made? They look warm!

s.com...

Old November 7th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
enigma

coggietm wrote in
s.com:

I posted on the What!!! topic.

I finished a shawl and slippers in Oct.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1821799.../7215760293370
8386/

that's very pretty. i love the color what is the yarn like
to work with?
i'm still plugging away at my Faroese Scribble shawl. it's
not that it's at all difficult, it's that it requires careful
counting which i can't do when the kid is about
i do like the shaping though.
lee
Old November 7th 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:04:55 +0000, enigma wrote:

coggietm wrote in
s.com:

I posted on the What!!! topic.

I finished a shawl and slippers in Oct.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1821799.../7215760293370 8386/

that's very pretty. i love the color what is the yarn like to work
with?
i'm still plugging away at my Faroese Scribble shawl. it's
not that it's at all difficult, it's that it requires careful counting
which i can't do when the kid is about
i do like the shaping though.
lee

It is very pretty - I love the bead work on the edges.

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old November 13th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm

On Nov 6, 11:36 pm, "Mystified One" wrote:
Coggie,

What technique did you use for the shawl? It's beautiful and lacy!
Are the felted clogs the slippers you made? They look warm!

All I did was garter stitch 5 the yo across in multiples of 10 + 1 set
Then I dropped the yo's and made it lace.
I am writting up the pattern , I will post it when I am done.
The beads were easy too I will have it all in the pattern.
The yarn was a cashmere/silk lace and I love it, I will look for the
ball band.
Thank you for the comments.

Old November 13th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm

On Nov 6, 11:36 pm, "Mystified One" wrote:
Coggie,

What technique did you use for the shawl? It's beautiful and lacy!
Are the felted clogs the slippers you made? They look warm!

Yes I made those slippers. I love them , now I just need to make a
pair that fit hubby.

FO's for October Shillelagh Yarn 13 November 5th 06 11:35 PM
FO's and WIP's for October [email protected] Yarn 26 November 8th 05 02:38 PM
FO's for October NoraBalcer Yarn 41 November 17th 04 09:30 PM
re FO's G.Kelly Yarn 2 January 11th 04 01:31 PM
Nov. FO's etc. Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 33 December 1st 03 02:29 AM