OT Having a self pity moment.

Old June 17th 04, 04:32 PM
Candace

Default OT Having a self pity moment.

I hate allergies. I hate allergies. Did I mention that I hate allergies?
Darian came over and gave me a kiss this morning and I almost screamed in his
ear because the skin around my nose is so raw from blowing it (we're out of
Kleenex, so I'm using toilet tissue)

Certain female parts of my anatomy are sore and achy. My belly is upset, and
has been on and off for three days. This is freaking me out, and I'm telling
myself it's either my mind playing tricks on me, or it's the signs of a monthly
visitor getting ready to visit. (Even if these aren't things I normally get
for my monthly)

I'm wishing desperately that I had someone here to sit with my kids, so I could
go sleep for 24 hours...I am So tired. Like bone weary tired. I just want to
turn the A/C up to full blast, bundle up in my comforter, stack a gazillion
pillows around me, and sleep.

I'm stressing out about groceries (it's typical--I posted not too long ago
about how I don't have to worry about food costs, and then Adam loses the
foodstamp card--we won't get a replacement for almost a week) It's not that we
don't have any food, because we do. I'm just so tired that I don't want to
cook anything, and we are almost out of quick fix stuff. And the price of milk
is scary.(Yep, the WIC vouchers are missing too) I've even gotten down to less
than a jar of peanut butter. Ah well, Candace...bite the bullet and drag your
tired butt in there and cook for your family.

Okay, I think I'm done now.....just needed a moment to wallow. Now I'm gonna
pull it together and do what I gotta do.
~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 17th 04, 05:00 PM
Karen_AZ

What are you taking for your allergies? Maybe you need to try a different
prescription. When I'm really desperate, I drop my Clarinex and take regular
OTC Benadryl. I means I'm practically in a coma for 6-8 hours, but at least
I can breathe.

KarenK

Old June 17th 04, 05:16 PM
Marisa2

Candace,

So sorry. Wish I could come over and sit for you and cook for you.

:/

hang in there!

marisa2

Candace wrote:

[...]

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old June 17th 04, 05:20 PM
Candace

I use Coricidin --it's for people with high blood pressure, and even though I
don't normally have high BP, it usually works like a charm. I can't take
anything that will knock me out, and most medications do.

Old June 17th 04, 08:01 PM
Helen C

Sounds like my life (but without the allergies) Too bad you don't live
nearby. Maybe we could get together and have one big pity party! If you
want to clean, I'll cook!!!

*wishing the kids had a remote with the following setting:
*pause
*mute
*rewind!! (just to see who did what)

Later,

Helen C

Old June 17th 04, 10:27 PM
Kandice Seeber

((((((((hugs))))))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 17th 04, 10:31 PM
Candace

Mute!!! Mute would be great!!!!

Wouldn't it be neat to actually have a great big pity party? Only we could
make it an anti-pity party, where everybody attended for the purpose of
forgetting their worries and concerns, and just focused on having a good time.
We could go all out--sorta highschool sleepover style--comfort foods..comfy
clothes, cheesy movies, prank phone calls, Truth or Dare, makeovers, and of
course--BEADS!

*all excited for imaginary parties now*

Old June 17th 04, 10:39 PM
Candace

*smiles* thank you, Kandice..I am feeling better now. My allergies have laid
low for the time being (although I'm about ready to tape padding to my nose,
cause I keep touching it for some reason) and I got to take about a 30 minute
nap.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs