OT -- cast is off !!!!!

Old January 10th 04, 04:53 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

Default OT -- cast is off !!!!!

The cast on my right arm came off today and I now have a splint with PT
starting next week. I will be back quilting in a few weeks -- I DID have
fun going over the waterfall though. I'd do it again, given the chance.

They just delivered my backpack (at midnite) with the CD photos that MAY
show me getting dumped :-) :-)

When I can sign, I'll send TDB on his merry way -- with OZ and NZ pins to
mark the ribbon

Mim

Old January 10th 04, 05:45 AM
melinda

"Miriam \"Mim\" Spencer" wrote:
The cast on my right arm came off today and I now have a splint with PT
starting next week. I will be back quilting in a few weeks -- I DID have
fun going over the waterfall though. I'd do it again, given the chance.

They just delivered my backpack (at midnite) with the CD photos that MAY
show me getting dumped :-) :-)

When I can sign, I'll send TDB on his merry way -- with OZ and NZ pins to
mark the ribbon

Mim

Sounds like a bit of a story here. Do tell, please! :-)

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old January 10th 04, 05:53 AM
Karlee in Kansas

So *if* they show pics, can we see em too???

And congrats on getting the cast off....any mention of play-doh while on
pt??

Gentle hugs as not to hurt the newly hatched arm
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

Take a look!!! http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/karlee/index.html
~~
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

.. .

Old January 10th 04, 11:54 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

I sort of got well organised on this go-round with daily reports (still
catching up) and I am determined to post or website pix. This one was too
good to keep to myself!!!!

I'll be back in 3 years for more --

Mim

Old January 10th 04, 04:38 PM
Diana Curtis

When I first read the subject I had two thoughts.... the cast of what play..
and where are they going to..
and... casting off to where? What type of boat? Youre going on a cruise?
Im happy for you getting your cast off. That has to feel good!
Hugs,
Diana, who shouldnt read the ng at 4 am.

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 10th 04, 07:47 PM
frood

It's ok to read at 4 am, but posting is not adviced at that hour.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 11th 04, 07:27 PM
Krysia Thompson

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 04:53:22 GMT, "Miriam \"Mim\" Spencer"
wrote:

The cast on my right arm came off today and I now have a splint with PT
starting next week. I will be back quilting in a few weeks -- I DID have
fun going over the waterfall though. I'd do it again, given the chance.

They just delivered my backpack (at midnite) with the CD photos that MAY
show me getting dumped :-) :-)

When I can sign, I'll send TDB on his merry way -- with OZ and NZ pins to
mark the ribbon

Mim

now, again I have missed something - what have you done to
yourself, Mim? when how and why???? and the consequences???

love

Krysia
K.T. - starannie opakowana
Old January 12th 04, 12:24 AM
Shona in NZ

Woohoo! Glad the cast is finally off; did it have strawberry stains BG?
I picked another 7 containers after you left! They have slowed down to
around one container a week but now the black currants are out in force...so
far I have made 20 litres of cordial and there is no end in site.

I hope you will be putting the photos on line somewhere for us all to see.

Shona who found it hard to share the chocolate with DH in NZ

Old January 12th 04, 12:59 AM
Sarah Curry

Hm ... it's clear that I'm not getting the FIRST post (at least of some
of the threads) ... only the replies.

So, there's a request here (which may wreak havoc with those who PAY to
download, so bear with me ... or hell, ignore me! :-) ) ... if you'd
include that part of the post you're replying to, it'd surely help me a lot!

Congrats on losing that cast, Mim!

Grins,

Sairey in Las Cruces, NM (looking forward to seeing what's new with
that well-travelled Banner, but more than willing to wait another while
:-) )

Old January 12th 04, 04:31 AM
Vivien &/or Tony

Kia Ora,

Yay! All the better for the fabric fondling.

And other things!

Vivien in Auckland, New Zealand

Miriam "Mim" Spencer wrote in message
.. .
The cast on my right arm came off today and I now have a splint with PT
starting next week. I will be back quilting in a few weeks -- I DID have
fun going over the waterfall though. I'd do it again, given the chance.

They just delivered my backpack (at midnite) with the CD photos that MAY
show me getting dumped :-) :-)

When I can sign, I'll send TDB on his merry way -- with OZ and NZ pins to
mark the ribbon

Mim

Vintage Empisal EF-68 Knitting Machine/circa 1965! I Need Help to Cast On!!! france martin Machine Knit 15 July 6th 12 10:35 AM
Cast Glass [email protected] Glass 3 March 6th 04 01:12 AM
Cast Iron cookware question Cathy Collins Needlework 7 July 27th 03 10:45 PM