Wool for Doll Hair

Old October 7th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
TeboDesigns

Default Wool for Doll Hair

Does anyone know a good source for natural wool for doll hair and other
projects? I had a great source, but I can't remember who it was.

-------------------------------------
Judy Webster
Tebo Designs & Pattern Co.
www.tebodesigns.com

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24990 messages and counting!

Old October 7th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

TeboDesigns wrote:
Does anyone know a good source for natural wool for doll hair and other
projects? I had a great source, but I can't remember who it was.

http://www.dollyhair.com/saranhair.htm
http://www.fredaldous.co.uk/shop-online/curly-dolls-hair.htm
Interesting web page about care of dolls hair for vintage dolls
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old October 8th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 7, 3:09*pm, (TeboDesigns)
wrote:
Does anyone know a good source for natural wool for doll hair and other
projects? I had a great source, but I can't remember who it was.

-------------------------------------
Judy Webster
Tebo Designs & Pattern Co.www.tebodesigns.com

Delivered via *http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24990 messages and counting!

A friend of mine uses my Knitting and crochet wool ends , for that
purpose ..
find a knitting shop .
mirjam
Old October 10th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Edna

This is probably not who you were wanting however they do have all types of
fleece suitable for dolls hair.

Edna in Sydney

http://www.clothdollsupply.com/hair.html

Felting and doll hair anne Needlework 15 June 1st 08 01:47 PM
dyeing wool with hair dye eyeclinic Yarn 10 February 1st 05 07:41 PM
Pattern for wool fox doll. Tiddy Ogg Yarn 15 January 21st 05 04:13 AM
Big hair net hair nets =snood [terminology European.] Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 2 January 14th 04 08:07 AM
Doll Hair mel7474 Polymer Clay 5 September 21st 03 12:49 AM