Gwen Kelly

Old July 18th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Gwen Kelly

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let any of you who knew Gwen Kelly that she passed
away suddenly on Tues. morning.

Hugs,

Nora

Old July 18th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Oh Nora, that is such a shock. I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Gwen was
such a fun, warm and interesting person to have around. I have not been
keeping up on RCTY recently - had she been ill or was this unexpected? I
will be keeping her family in my thoughts.

LauraJ

oups.com...

Old July 18th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Hi Laura
Gwens husband had been extremely ill with cancer, this was found out not
long after Gwen lost her other brother, I'm afraid she has had a rough old
time of it, and Nora and I spent night and day with her online or on the
phone etc. Frank has just these last couple of weeks gotten into remission.
There were still a few tests however but nothing like the treatment he was
having.

I know Nora won't mind me saying this, but she has been extremely upset by
this as we all have. Also she wasn't sure if the mail send to this ng had
come through...so Ive come in to make sure and saw your note.

higz Cher

Old July 18th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

I meant to say Laura, this was totally unexpected...
It must have been triggered by the sheer worry of her husband being so
terribly ill. Although her blood pressure had gone up a little bit over the
last couple of weeks none of us expected this to happen.

Sorry we are all totally shocked by it.

higz Cher

Old July 18th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Thank you for coming to update, Cher. I know you and Nora (and others) were
very close to Gwen and this must be a complete shock. I haven't been on
Yarners in ages but I have very fond memories of Gwen and always enjoyed her
posts.

Big hugs to all of Gwen's family and friends,
LauraJ

. uk...

Old July 18th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let any of you who knew Gwen Kelly that she passed
away suddenly on Tues. morning.

Hugs,
Nora

Thanks for letting us know Nora. This is very sad news.

Shelagh

Old July 18th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Hi Laura
we wouldn't leave any of you on here out and not tell you. Our immediate
thoughts were to get on here and alert you all.

It is very hard on all of us, I was speaking with her not a couple of hours
before this happened, as was Nora, that's how sudden it was.

It must be a terrible shock for Frank too bless him. He still isn't that
strong but he was coming along and starting to do little things for himself,
he will be blaming himself now for being sick, that's for sure bless him.

many thanx Cher

Old July 19th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let any of you who knew Gwen Kelly that she passed
away suddenly on Tues. morning.

Hugs,

Nora

Thank you, Nora. And thank you for sending me notification of this sad news
in my email last night. I am shocked and so very saddened by this. Gwen
was a very nice and special lady who was loved and will be remembered
forever.

*hugs*
Gemini

Old July 19th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Y?" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi Laura
we wouldn't leave any of you on here out and not tell you. Our immediate
thoughts were to get on here and alert you all.

It is very hard on all of us, I was speaking with her not a couple of
hours before this happened, as was Nora, that's how sudden it was.

It must be a terrible shock for Frank too bless him. He still isn't that
strong but he was coming along and starting to do little things for
himself, he will be blaming himself now for being sick, that's for sure
bless him.

Yes, I'm sure he will, bless him! My Mom used to blame herself for my Dad
having his stroke because he had stressed so when she had her first stroke.
It is so very hard on any of us, but moreso on people who have spent most of
their adult lives with their partners. My thoughts and prayers are with
Frank and the children, and of course a special prayer went out immediately
last night (after getting Nora's email about this) for Gwen's final journey.
This is so very sad.

*hugs*
Gemini

Gwen Kelly. Qintes Yarn 1 May 18th 06 04:45 AM
Gwen Kelly Qintes Yarn 1 May 17th 06 11:48 PM
Gwen Kelly Qintes Yarn 0 May 17th 06 04:32 AM
Gwen Kelly, 113 Hotham Street, Collingwood, Vic 3066 AUSTRALIA Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 0 May 16th 06 05:30 AM
Kelly NoraBalcer Yarn 1 January 12th 04 08:39 PM