She's home!

Old August 25th 05, 10:04 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Default She's home!

Just thought you'd all like to hear - last night I drove my friend
Debbie home (well to her Dads house for the near future) from the
hospital - exactly a week after having had the surgery on her back - she
is walking on crutches, and with a very exaggerated gait - but she is
walking and the prognosis is very good!

She has to go back in 6 weeks for a check-up, and more surgery in 9
months to remove some of the metalwork, but otherwise is doing ok.

She sends her warmest thanks to you all for your good wishes and
prayers, and hopes that when she is up to it she'll be able to post on
here again (she's a VERY infrequent poster but pops up every now and
then - she has a penguin fetish if anyone remembers!)

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old August 25th 05, 10:10 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Glad to hear!! Will keep her in my prayers while she continues to recover.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

k...

Old August 25th 05, 11:31 PM
Kate Dicey

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:

Just thought you'd all like to hear - last night I drove my friend
Debbie home (well to her Dads house for the near future) from the
hospital - exactly a week after having had the surgery on her back - she
is walking on crutches, and with a very exaggerated gait - but she is
walking and the prognosis is very good!

She has to go back in 6 weeks for a check-up, and more surgery in 9
months to remove some of the metalwork, but otherwise is doing ok.

She sends her warmest thanks to you all for your good wishes and
prayers, and hopes that when she is up to it she'll be able to post on
here again (she's a VERY infrequent poster but pops up every now and
then - she has a penguin fetish if anyone remembers!)

Suzie B

Yayayaya! Well done Debbie!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 26th 05, 01:27 AM
Bronnie

Great news Suzie. You are a good kind friend to her.

-- Bronnie

Old August 26th 05, 01:59 AM
nana2b

Wonderful news! Glad to see that she is well on her way to a full recovery.
Linda

Old August 26th 05, 02:06 AM
AliceW

Great news! Give her our best and tell her we'll look forward to her post.
We'll corral the penguins!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

:
: She has to go back in 6 weeks for a check-up, and more surgery in 9
: months to remove some of the metalwork, but otherwise is doing ok.
:
: She sends her warmest thanks to you all for your good wishes and
: prayers, and hopes that when she is up to it she'll be able to post on
: here again (she's a VERY infrequent poster but pops up every now and
: then - she has a penguin fetish if anyone remembers!)
:
: Suzie B
: --

Old August 26th 05, 02:41 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Good news! Thanks for the update. Sending some more healing thoughts to
speed the process.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

Old August 26th 05, 03:06 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:

Just thought you'd all like to hear - last night I drove my friend
Debbie home (well to her Dads house for the near future) from the
hospital - exactly a week after having had the surgery on her back - she
is walking on crutches, and with a very exaggerated gait - but she is
walking and the prognosis is very good!

She has to go back in 6 weeks for a check-up, and more surgery in 9
months to remove some of the metalwork, but otherwise is doing ok.

She sends her warmest thanks to you all for your good wishes and
prayers, and hopes that when she is up to it she'll be able to post on
here again (she's a VERY infrequent poster but pops up every now and
then - she has a penguin fetish if anyone remembers!)

Suzie B

What absolutely *wonderful* news, Suzie! She has really accomplished a
lot in a short space of time -- her positive attitude has to have been a
huge factor in that.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 26th 05, 03:46 AM
Julia in MN

....we saw the movie "March of the Penguins" today -- very interesting
documentary on emperor penguins. Probably at a movie theater near you.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Best Home Base Work Reynard Needlework 0 November 9th 04 11:57 PM
She's Home!!! (Very Long Version) Sjpolyclay Beads 14 August 12th 03 02:47 PM
She's Home!!! mkahogan Beads 4 August 7th 03 05:47 PM