ot missing man info

Old August 21st 05, 08:16 PM
Kate Dicey

Taria wrote:

I just saw this while checking the morning paper.
I would imagine Marlys and her familiy can use
all our prayers today.
Taria

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

Oh... I don't know what to wish for! That it isn't, so the hope and
the hearache go on, or that it is and they can grieve and move on. This
is a very trying time for them all, so for now I will pray for the ease
of their anxiety and a peaceful solution for all concerned. And no
nighmares for the poor biker who found this lost soul, whoever he is.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 21st 05, 08:20 PM
Polly Esther

So sorry, so very sorry. Wishing we could all go put our arms around Marlys
and share the hurt with her. Polly

"Terbear" wrote in message
newsu3Oe.3886$ct5.3611@fed1read04...
So sad to hear this news. Our prayers are with Marlys and her family.

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old August 21st 05, 09:33 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Taria wrote:

I just saw this while checking the morning paper.
I would imagine Marlys and her familiy can use
all our prayers today.
Taria

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

In a very sad way, I hope that this is Mark, so at least Marlys and her
family can have closure on this terrible time... having said that I
wouldn't wish this on anyone - but surely the knowing what happened to
him and being able to say a proper goodbye will slightly ease the pain...

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} to Marlys and her family - especially Tina.

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old August 21st 05, 10:02 PM
Maureen Wozniak

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:12:59 -0500, Taria wrote
(in article %R0Oe.2934$0U6.1754@trnddc09):

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

All my prayers are heading that way.

Maureen

Old August 21st 05, 11:04 PM
Sally Swindells

Oh how sad. Our thoughts are with Marlys and her family.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old August 22nd 05, 12:15 AM
Pam in Spencerport

Taria wrote:
I just saw this while checking the morning paper.
I would imagine Marlys and her familiy can use
all our prayers today.
Taria

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

Sending prayers to all this man's family and friends.

Old August 22nd 05, 12:16 AM
Kate G.

Prayers on their way. Sometimes the only thing worse than knowing the
truth.... is not knowing it.

Strength and prayers to Marlys and her family during this incomprehensible
time.

Kate in MI

"Taria" wrote in message
I just saw this while checking the morning paper.
I would imagine Marlys and her familiy can use
all our prayers today.
Taria

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

missing quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kris Bishop Quilting 7 April 1st 05 03:40 PM
OT - Missing posts Polly S. Beads 0 February 22nd 05 08:21 PM
Looking for info on Singer's made in the 50's & 60's Malcolm Spann Sewing 2 July 9th 04 02:59 PM