Pics posted

Old October 11th 03, 02:39 AM
Janise Ross

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Myka. Your first knit project looks
wonderful. What pattern is it? What yarn did you use? And who is the
lovely lady?

Janise

"Myka KS" wrote in message
Hi all,

I finally got around to posting pictures of some of my projects on my
website, and I thought I'd sha

www.mykandarryl.com/pastproj.html
These are projects that I completed before this year

www.mykandarryl.com/2003proj.html
These are projects that I have completed so far this year.

It isn't a complete collection of pictures, but I'm going to try and be
better about taking pictures of everything I make before I give it away.

Blessings,
Myka

Old October 11th 03, 05:58 AM
Myka KS

Thank you, Janise!

The pattern is a Reynolds for their Sedona line, which is now discontinued,
I was told. I think it's called an eyelet trimmed t-shirt, or something
like that. I used Plymoth Stone Cotton (which is actually 52%cotton and 48%
acryllic) made in Holland--the Reynolds Egyptian cotton was a little more
than I was willing to spend for a first try. And the lovely lady would be
me. . . this was one project I felt I could indulge myself with instead of
giving it away to someone else. :-)

Blessings,
Myka

--
Spam trap hint: contact me at the acronym
JustUnderNineOlives = juno

Old October 11th 03, 06:55 AM
Karen

Thanks for posting these, really great work! I especially love the
afghans, particularly the Kennedy Tartan Afghan that you designed yourself.
I'm also really impressed that your first knitting project was a sweater,
that's awesome!

Old October 11th 03, 10:24 AM
Anna MCM

Myka KS wrote:

Hi all,

I finally got around to posting pictures of some of my projects on my
website, and I thought I'd sha

www.mykandarryl.com/pastproj.html
These are projects that I completed before this year

www.mykandarryl.com/2003proj.html
These are projects that I have completed so far this year.

Hi Myka!

Loved all your pictures and your projects, the bee toy is amazing!

Hugs,

Anna Maria
Old October 11th 03, 10:43 AM
Aud

I am impressed! So many beautiful projects! Thanks for letting us see them!

--
AUD :-)
(http://community.webshots.com/user/dual44)

--

"Myka KS" skrev i melding

Old October 11th 03, 04:24 PM
NoraBalcer

Myka,

You do beautiful work and are you the model in the sweater? For a first
knitting project, it came out perfect.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 11th 03, 06:26 PM
Anna MCM

Myka KS wrote:

Thanks, Anna Maria! Making toys are fun--I make them for my nieces and
nephews. I'm working on a lamb right now that uses a loop stitch (is that
what it's called?). I'll put pictures of it up when it's done.

Great! I don´t know the right name of the stitch, but I underastand what
you mean. It was immensely popular in the 70s, but I never was enough
brave to learn it LOL
About lambs and sheeps, yesterday I saw in a craft shop a very beautiful
gray boucle yearn. It had been used for knitting little sheeps on a baby
swater. It was really lovely. I didn´t buy it, because I used boucle
yarn once for crocheting a simple headband and I sweared to myself never
ever more in my life LOL

Hugs,

Anna Maria
Old October 11th 03, 07:57 PM
Myka KS

Thanks, Carol!

--Myka
--
Spam trap hint: contact me at the acronym
JustUnderNineOlives = juno

My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 09:51 PM
New pics now posted Ann Quilting 12 October 21st 04 01:13 AM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM
New & Improved Pics are now up Marissa Undercofler Beads 11 February 1st 04 08:15 AM