test

Old July 17th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Raggedyann

Default test

Trying to post a message..not sure if it is working!
Louise

Old July 17th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Raggedyann wrote:

Trying to post a message..not sure if it is working!
Louise

It's working!

Welcome to the gang!

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 7/10/07 -- Dance of the Roses

WIP: The Teacher, Bethany Angel, Pooh & Crew,
Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old July 17th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/16/07 9:01 PM, in article , "Karen C
- California" wrote:

Raggedyann wrote:

Trying to post a message..not sure if it is working!
Louise

It's working!

Welcome to the gang!

Nice people here too!
Cheryl

Old July 17th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Raggedyann

Thanks for the replies!

I noticed though, the replies do not post immediately..it takes till
the next day?
Is it just my computer? Or does it really take that long..I keep
hitting the refresh at the top of my screen, but that doesn't help.

Nice to meet all of you! I am an avid cross stitcher (I posted
below)...
I am obsessed with charts, fabric, needles and the like! Oh, and
Raggedy Ann too!
a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"img src="http://
img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/LouiseFL/Raggedy%20Annie%20Cross
%20Stitch/AnnieJuly12framed_005.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and
Video Hosting at Photobucket"/a

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/LouiseFL/Raggedy%20Annie
%20Cross%20Stitch/AnnieJuly12framed_005.jpg[/IMG]

Old July 17th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
LizardGumbo

You passed.

Raggedyann wrote:

Thanks for the replies!

I noticed though, the replies do not post immediately..it takes till
the next day? Is it just my computer? Or does it really take thatlong..I keep
hitting the refresh at the top of my screen, but that doesn't help.

Depends what you mean. If you're using Google groups, it'll take a
while for your own post to show up. If you mean that people aren't
replying fast enough, well, that's those darn people for ya!

I use a newsgroup distribution service (news.individual.net) and a
newsreader (Thunderbird), so everything shows up immediately (except for
people not replying to me fast enough--take that, you darn people you!).

a href=/a

[IMG][/IMG]

Also, you can't post pictures to this group. I mean, you can TRY, but
they won't come through. I see you've tried with php and ubb codes, and
this group is neither. It's just a plain ol' text group.

But I copied and pasted your URLs and your Raggedy Ann is very cute.

--
Lizard Gumbo
aka Elizabeth

http://www.effervescentdesigns.com
Blog: http://effervescentdesigns.com/effdesblog/

Pop the bubbles to reply.
Old July 17th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Raggedyann wrote:
Thanks for the replies!

I noticed though, the replies do not post immediately..it takes till
the next day?
Is it just my computer? Or does it really take that long..

Replies post as people send them, so there may be people who don't reply
until they get home from vacation next week.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

Finished 7/8/07 -- A Wife's Prayer (adapted from Erica Michaels)

WIP: Winnie the Pooh & crew for the next baby,
Marbek's Bethany Angel, MLI's The Teacher
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Farmers Market, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!

Old July 19th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Raggedyann

HI Everyone!

thanks for the replies...
I should have clarified better..what I meant to say was that "MY"
posts don't show up till the next day.

Hope everyone is having a great night,
Louise

Old July 19th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thistletoes

On Jul 18, 8:42 pm, Raggedyann wrote:
HI Everyone!

thanks for the replies...
I should have clarified better..what I meant to say was that "MY"
posts don't show up till the next day.

Hope everyone is having a great night,
Louise

I, too, am using Firefox. Louise, once you click on "reply" at the
bottom of the page, you get a box where you can put your message.
Above, in that same box you will see the original message from the
sender. When you are done, you click "send". Then in a few seconds -
very few - the screen refreshes. You will see the addition of a
message that says - in a mustard colored banner (at least on my PC, it
is) that says your post was successful. Just below, bottom left of
your entire screen, is the usual link "Back to Discussions". You must
go back, find the topic and your post will be there. I usually either
click on the link for that topic shown in the email I get from the
group, or got up to :Profile" and find it there.

Having said all this, I notice that for previous replies I have made
in the last few weeks, MY message could always be located
immediately. Today naturally, since I am explaining all this, my
message that I sent as a test to another group, has yet to appear even
after several minutes. Maybe Google's usenet software is slow today.
That is just so typical in life, isn't it?
Deb

Old July 19th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Raggedyann

On Jul 19, 1:24 pm, thistletoes wrote:
[...]

Thank you so much for your reply..I will try and see if I can figure
this out!
lol
Have a great night,
Louise

test leeney Quilting 10 April 5th 05 06:47 PM
test Christina in Ok Quilting 1 March 18th 05 03:29 AM
test Christina in Ok Quilting 0 March 18th 05 01:41 AM