Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008

Old June 1st 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Rick[_3_]

Default Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008

Hello group,

Our 4th annual festival is almost here. We have gathered another
great group of exhibitors this year. There will be artists exhibiting
weaving, sewing, felting and spinning just to name a few. There will
also be rabbits, goats, llamas and sheep as well. Right next to Side
Track Ice Cream in Marshall, Michigan. Between the wonderful people
and cold ice cream, June 14 will be a lot of fun for all who attend.

We have updated our website http://www.FiberArtFest.com with all the
exhibitors and directions to the festival. You may also contact us
via our contacts page if you have any questions regarding the
festival.

The festival as well as parking is free. We promote a family friendly
event. Everyone is invited.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival
June 14, 2008 * 10 AM - 5 PM
www.FiberArtFest.com
Old June 1st 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Judy P

I am close. will plan on attending.. I am a hand knitter.
Thanks for in info..
judy

Old June 2nd 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Rick[_3_]

On Jun 1, 3:13*pm, (Judy P) wrote:
I am close. will plan on attending.. I am a hand knitter.
Thanks for in info..
judy

Judy,

Thank you for your reply. Look for us at the "Queso Cabeza Farm"
booth. It will be the first booth as you walk into the exhibitor's
area. We will have the llamas, Icelandic sheep and raw and processed
wool for sale.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
http://www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old June 11th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Judy P

I am sorry.Was reminded, that our grand daughters open house is that
Sat.. I would have loved to have attended..If you are there next year, I
WILL be there..
judy

Old June 11th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Rick[_3_]

On Jun 10, 8:28*pm, (Judy P) wrote:
I am sorry.Was reminded, that our grand daughters open house is that
Sat.. I would have loved to have attended..If you are there next year, I
WILL be there..
judy

Judy,

We'll be there next year. We seem to be getting bigger every year.
Check our website http://www.FiberArtFest.com for the 2009 date.

Rick
Old June 14th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Judy P

I guess, it is me and you, Rick??? Have fun tomorrow..Hope the weather
is nice..
judy

Old June 24th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Rick[_3_]

On Jun 13, 9:18*pm, (Judy P) wrote:
I guess, it is me and you, Rick??? Have fun tomorrow..Hope the weather
is nice..
judy

Judy,

The weather was awesome! The people were great! The ice cream was
cold! I couldn't have asked for a better day...

We've already booked 2009.

Mark your calendars - June 13, 2009 - 10 AM - 5 PM.

Rick
Old June 25th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Judy P

Default Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008 Rick

As far as I can see, at this time, next year will see me there..Glad it
was a success..
judy

Old June 25th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Rick[_3_]

On Jun 24, 11:11*pm, (Judy P) wrote:
As far as I can see, at this time, next year will see me there..Glad it
was a success..
judy

I'm always looknig for better ways of getting the word out. If you
know of anything other festivals are doing that appears to be working
(even the crazy ideas), let me know.

Glad to hear you'll be there next year.

Rick