some finishes for me

Old June 21st 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Default some finishes for me

For those of you who remember me asking about thick batting some time
ago, and remember what I wanted it for, you may be interested in
seeing what I did with it!

I made a log cabin quilt for my king size bed using the quilt as you
go technique. And placed the blocks in a mountain pattern. Judge for
yourself!

I have also made a test version of a lone star pattern using the
quiltsmart technique.

Don't know if this one will ever get quilted, but like the
technique.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...72117102SLaiWA

Claudia
Old June 21st 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Love the log cabin quilt as well as the lone star.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old June 21st 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

"claudia" wrote in message
For those of you who remember me asking about thick batting some time
ago, and remember what I wanted it for, you may be interested in
seeing what I did with it!

I made a log cabin quilt for my king size bed using the quilt as you
go technique. And placed the blocks in a mountain pattern. Judge for
yourself!

I have also made a test version of a lone star pattern using the
quiltsmart technique.

Don't know if this one will ever get quilted, but like the
technique.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...72117102SLaiWA

Claudia

Lovely Claudia, just lovely!
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old June 21st 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

They're both lovely, Claudia.

I really like the log cabin arrangement - very pretty.
..
In message
,
claudia writes
For those of you who remember me asking about thick batting some time
ago, and remember what I wanted it for, you may be interested in
seeing what I did with it!

I made a log cabin quilt for my king size bed using the quilt as you
go technique. And placed the blocks in a mountain pattern. Judge for
yourself!

I have also made a test version of a lone star pattern using the
quiltsmart technique.

Don't know if this one will ever get quilted, but like the
technique.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...72117102SLaiWA

Claudia

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old June 22nd 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On 22 Jun, 04:15, claudia wrote:
For those of you who remember me asking about thick batting some time
ago, and remember what I wanted it for, you may be interested in
seeing what I did with it!

I made a log cabin quilt for my king size bed using the quilt as you
go technique. And placed the blocks in a mountain pattern. Judge for
yourself!

I have also made a test version of a lone star pattern using the
quiltsmart technique.

Don't know if this one will ever get quilted, but like the
technique.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...72117102SLaiWA

Claudia

Love the log cabin, very pretty. The LS is terrific too - I wonder
what the 'quiltsmart' technique is? Aren't we all smart??

Cheers
Bronnie

Old June 22nd 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

claudia wrote:
For those of you who remember me asking about thick
batting some time
ago, and remember what I wanted it for, you may be
interested in
seeing what I did with it!

I made a log cabin quilt for my king size bed using the
quilt as you
go technique. And placed the blocks in a mountain
pattern. Judge for
yourself!
I have also made a test version of a lone star pattern
using the
quiltsmart technique.
Don't know if this one will ever get quilted, but like
the
technique.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...72117102SLaiWA
Claudia

Thanks Jeanne, thata's a very neat application for LS. Might try it
one day.
Cheers
Bronnie
Old June 22nd 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

i'd not seen that before either, that i recall anyhow,
Bronnie.
did you look at the other blocks they do that way?
i use regular interfacing method for applique (rather than
the fuseable).
never thot to use it as they have for those designs.
looks do-able and rather useful to me.
j.

wrote...

Old June 22nd 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Well done! That LC looks great on the bed, pretty colors. I'd love to see
your Lone Star quilted!
Roberta in D

"claudia" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
For those of you who remember me asking about thick batting some time
ago, and remember what I wanted it for, you may be interested in
seeing what I did with it!

I made a log cabin quilt for my king size bed using the quilt as you
go technique. And placed the blocks in a mountain pattern. Judge for
yourself!

I have also made a test version of a lone star pattern using the
quiltsmart technique.

Don't know if this one will ever get quilted, but like the
technique.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...72117102SLaiWA

Claudia

Recent finishes. Queen City x-stitcher Needlework 13 February 5th 08 04:15 PM
Partial finishes Fey Quilting 0 June 26th 06 11:11 AM
Finishes! Fey Needlework 4 June 9th 06 02:41 PM
Finishes! Brenda Lewis Needlework 3 May 30th 06 08:58 PM
Finishes, do I need to varnish? C A . Butler Polymer Clay 16 October 24th 04 12:46 AM