Book Review - Coraling Technique

Old May 28th 04, 03:06 AM
Linda2

Default Book Review - Coraling Technique

Beading with Varvara
Coraling Technique
by Varvara Konstantinov
ISBN 5-7668-0213-7
http://www.goder.com/beads

"Step by step instructions for making ten original design necklaces,
bracelets and earrings in the most popular Russian technique"

The opening blurb above doesn't begin to describe this book. With
instructions for chevron stitch and vertical netting stitch, which form the
bases for most of the necklaces/bracelets, Varvara shows you, with detailed
large diagrams, how to create some of the most gorgeous "coral" necklaces.
There are ten different styles of necklaces, each with matching bracelets
and earrings, every one of them equally stunning. Varvara also gives you
estimated time to finish each project.

There is no publisher's price on this book. I paid $21 at a local bead shop.
It was worth it.

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.

Old May 28th 04, 05:35 AM
Pam

this book has been on my wish-list for awhile now - I'm glad you liked it -
hope I can order it soon

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art

hlink.net...

Old May 28th 04, 04:37 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

She is featured in this month's Jewelry Crafts magazine. Gorgeous work -
thanks for the review!

Here are some related links:

http://snipurl.com/6q9o (Google Listings)

http://snipurl.com/6q9p (her books on Amazon)